Twenty Six

Reader's notice: This chapter may contain MATURE content. Read at your own will.

Janessa

"Well tonight was eventful." (me)

"Yeah it was. It was good to see everyone again." (Shawn)

"Mhmm, but it was a little too soon for me." (me)

"I partially agree. I missed my family and everyone, but it was a bit much for having just arrived here tonight." (Shawn)

"MMVAs tomorrow huh." (me)

"Yeah. Kind of sad you're not coming with me." (Shawn)

"I can't really do that you know. If the cat gets out of the bag, that's it." (me)

"True. God I'm gonna miss you." (Shawn)

"It'll only be for a few hours, short after party and then you'll be back home before you know it. Then off to LA." (me)

"Well, since we're done cleaning and doing the dishes, let's go to bed. I'm so tired." (Shawn)

"So tired that we can't have fun?" (I say slyly taking off my top)

"Too tired to spend the night with you, never." (Shawn)

He picks me up and starts kissing me and I scramble to try and take off his shirt. We get on the bed after shedding all our clothes and slow down a bit.

"God you're beautiful." (Shawn says looking me up and down)

"You're not so bad yourself Mendes." (I say wrapping my arms around him pulling him closer to me)

We spend the rest of the night holding each other and cuddling in bed while pillow talking. He falls asleep first and I head out to the kitchen to and make a hot cup of tea. I grab a notepad and a pen writing down baby name ideas and other things. We head out to LA morning after the award show tonight, which means we don't need to get any groceries. My favorite aunt lives out in LA, too, so maybe I can visit her while Shawn is at the "Power of Young Hollywood" event for Variety. I finish up my cup of tea and check the time and it's 2am. It's a good thing that I'm not going anywhere tomorrow, so I can sleep in. I head to my room and get into bed.

********************

"Morning baby." (Shawn says kissing my forehead to wake me up)

"Morning. What time is it?" (me)

"It's 10. Do you want breakfast? I bought some muffins, scones, and coffee from the Dream Bean, even caught up with your old boss Eliza." (Shawn)

"Aw thanks hun." (I say kissing him on the cheek)

"Why'd you sleep in your old room last night? I woke up to the cold air." (Shawn)

"Haha very funny. Quoting your own song." (I say taking a bite of my blueberry scone)

"You didn't answer my question." (Shawn)

"I just wanted to sleep on my own. It felt good to be back home and in my room where everything just fell into place. I missed it." (me)

"Aw Ness. You could've just said so." (Shawn)

"I just did." (me)

"Well yeah, but we're not married yet, plus we have a baby on the way, so I would definitely understand why you would need some space. After everything that happened in Europe last month and all and everything that's happened within this past month. I just want you to feel comfortable to do whatever you want to do, okay?" (Shawn says kissing the top of my head)