Fifteen

Author's note: This chapter contains MATURE content. Read at your own will.

Janessa

"Ready?" (Shawn)

"Ready." (me)

He moves slowly at first and then we pick up the pace. We get into a rhythm of "uh's" and "oh's" and we don't stop moving. It's incredible being able to feel so close to someone who you love. I love him so much, and I couldn't be happier than right now in this moment.

"Shawn. Shawn. Ohmygod." (me)

"Nessa, you feel amazing. Oh fuck." (Shawn)

"Oh god, Shawn. Keep going. Yes." (me)

"I love you, Ness." (Shawn moans my name)

"I love you so much." (me)

We went on for what seem like hours, but in reality it had only been one hour. We lay in bed, holding each other, my head on his chest, his hand over mine. I love this. I couldn't imagine it any other way. I feel Shawn's steady breathing and realize he's fallen asleep. I grab my panties and slip it on, then throw on Shawn's "YOUTH" hoodie and slip that over my head, put my hair up into a messy bun and head out to the kitchen. I put a kettle of water over the stove to heat up and I get two mugs and put green tea bags in it. The kettle starts to whistle so I turn of the stove and pour the hot water into the mugs. As I'm heading back to Shawn's room, I look out the floor-to-ceiling windows and see that it's raining outside. Perfect cuddle weather, I think out loud. When I enter his room, his sitting up texting someone on his phone.

"Hey, whatcha got there?" (Shawn asks looking up for a second)

"Just some tea." (me)

"Ooh what kind?" (Shawn)

"Green." (me)

"Oh okay." (Shawn)

I set his mug on his nightstand and I head to the other side of the bed, setting my mug on the nightstand there and climbing into bed next to him, then grabbing my mug.

"Who ya texting there?" (I say taking a sip of my tea)

"Just texting Andrew." (Shawn)

"Hm. About?" (me)

"It's about the question that I asked you two nights ago. Do you remember?" (Shawn)

"Oh my gosh, you remember the question?" (me)

"Yes I do." (Shawn)

"Well..? What is it?" (me)

He turns and looks deeply into my eyes, takes the mug from me and sets it down, and holds my hands in his.

"Uh.. Is it something serious? You're kind of scaring me.." (me)

"Janessa." (Shawn)

"Yes, Shawn?" (me)

"Will you come with me on tour?" (Shawn)

"Tour? Like your world tour?" (me)

"Yes, that and my festival run, too" (Shawn)

"Oh Shawn. I don't know what to say. I mean I would love to, but I have Drey here and my job I need to work, and I've never been anywhere but Canada. I've never really traveled anywhere, and I've never left my brother alone and--" (me)

"Ness, take a deep breath. I'm not saying you have to give me an answer right now. My festival run doesn't start for another week. I mean a week is a short time to come to a decision, but is that enough time for you? And don't worry about Drey, I'll make sure my people here keep tabs on him to make sure nothing happens when you're gone, and I promise you'll be fine." (Shawn)