Part 2:39

(A/n I wrote this in the nurses office yeet)

{going down like the titanic)

"No that was so not fair you cheated!" Faith yelled as her and Jack were playing a video game together.

"No I didn't you just suck at video games." Jack shrugged and Faith used all her strength to push him in which ended with her winning.

"WOHOO." She screamed.
"No that was not fair you cheated." Jack mocked her. Faith sent him a glare and he threw his head back, laughs escaping his mouth.

They switched on a movie and laid in Jack's bed. They were next to each other but didn't cuddle. Faith fell asleep and her head found its way into Jack's chest.

Jack ran his fingers through her hair and twisted the ends around his finger. He hummed a small song that had been stuck in his head all day.

A sound on the TV made Faith wake up but Jack hadn't noticed. A smile tugged at her lips from his actions. She opened her eyes and  Jack noticed and stopped what he was doing.

"Why'd you stop?" Faith questioned
"I uh thought you wouldn't want me playing with your hair that's all." He shrugged.

*might need a warning? I don't know it's not smut smut it kinda is idk lol*

Faith moved closer to him. Their lips inches apart.she was practically on top of him.

"I love when you play with my hair." She whispered. Jack couldn't take it. He flipped her on her back and began kissing her lips finally. She kissed back of course and her hands were tangled up in his curls. He continued kissing her passionately and a moan escaped her lips. Jack took this as an opportunity to slip his tongue in.
(A/n I'm cringing omg😭🤦🏼‍♀️😳)

She tugged at his sweatshirt which he threw of, breaking the kiss. She flipped him over and kissed down his neck and chest. Leaving marks on his body. He threw of her shirt and quickly undone her bra. He threw it to the floor and just as things were gonna escalate there was a knock at the door.
(A/n it's over now lol)

Jack groaned and he placed faith on his bed. He threw his sweatshirt on and went to answer the door. Faith sat there amazed. That just happened.

She put her bra and T-shirt back on and Jack came back into the room.
"Mail." He shrugged.

"I better go Jack." Faith said and she got up
"Wait Faith."
"You did want that to happen didn't you?" He asked concerned.
"Of course I did bubba, a shame the mail man came." She joked and he chuckled slightly.
"Come round tomorrow?" He asked and she nodded.

"Of course." She smiled and kissed the corner of his mouth. Making him want her even more.

He didn't know what they were and neither did Faith.

But they were happy that things were back on track.