55

{help me, it's like the walls are caving in}

10th March 2020
Jack Avery sat on the edge of his bed as hot tears ran down his cheeks. He couldn't stop thinking about his daughter who he never got to see or hold. Anger built up in his body as he leaped up and connected his fist to the wall.

He broke down onto the floor as pools of blood formed on each knuckle.   Malibu heard the noise from her and Daniels joint room and quickly rushed to see what had happened. She saw jack on the floor and her heart ached for the boy.

She rushed to his side and grabbed his hand and examined the damage he did. She shook her head and lead him to the kitchen where she started cleaning each knuckle with care. She bandages them up and she stood in front of the vulnerable boy. She leaned in and pecked his soft lips. He quickly pushed away in disbelief.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! AFTER EVERYTHING MR AND FAITH JAVE BEEN THROUGH DO YOU WANT TO RUIN THAT FOR ME?FOR HER! WHAT ABOUT DANIEL,I THOUGHT YOU LOVE HIM"Jack screamed more tears coming down his face. Daniel rushed downstairs and saw his best friend yelling at his girlfriend.

"What happened?" Daniel asked confused.
"Your girlfriend kissed me" jack said tears in his eyes. Daniels heart shattered into millions of pieces.
"Is is that true mali?" He asked and she slowly nodded her head. Instantly regretting it. Daniel rushed upstairs into their joint room and grabbed a suit case. He grabbed everything that was Malibu's and threw it in there.

Faith entered the room and saw a stressed and upset Daniel.
"Dani what happened?" Faith asked, concerned sprinkled in her voice.
"Malibu...kissed jack. He didn't kiss her back he pushed her away. But she can't stay here anymore." Daniel said and Faith hugged Daniel. Her heart ached for him.

Faith helped Daniel pack Malibu's things and they soon had two suitcases worth of things. It had been an hour and jack joined Jonah,Tate,Olivia and Zach in the garden. Christina and Corbyn were filming a video for Christina's channel.

Jack explained the situation and they were disgusted by Malibu's actions. Malibu sat on the couch. She had secretly developed a crush on jack. And when he was hurting she thought she would take advantage of that.

Faith and Daniel carried Malibu's things downstairs.
"Here are your things, now get out" Faith said and Malibu had hold of the two suitcases.
"Where will I go?" She cried.
"Logan's house? I don't fucking know but you're not staying here when you hurt dani" Faith spat.

"I understand" Malibu stated and she left the house not even feeling sorry for Dani but she was more embarrassed. Faith gave Daniel one more hug before going outside.
"R u ok Daniel?" Jonah asked and he nodded his head. Jack looked up at faith and she sent him smile.

"Faith I didn't kiss her back I-" he started
"I know you didn't bubba" she laughed and she walked over to him and planted a kiss on his lips.

~

Read the first chapter of my fucking amazing book about my LIt LifE BecAuSE My LIfe Is PRetTy LiTtY