Part 2:25

{you keep on running back to him}

Jordan: baby please
Jordan: it meant nothing we were all drunk
Jordan: I don't love her I love you
Faith: I love you too
Jordan: please get back together with me
~read 2.57PM~
Jordan: Faith??
~read 3.03PM~
Jordan: baby
~read 3.07PM~

Faith sighed and placed her phone on her bed side table. She went into her bathroom and took a quick shower. She dried her hair and tied it in a bun. She had on shorts and a Herron jersey.

Daniel walked into her room.
"Hey is it ok if you look after the kids tonight? Me and Malibu are going to stay at a hotel tonight after our date. I think Jack's going the  bar so could you put the kids to bed before he gets back?"

"Of course I will. What time will you be leaving?" She asked standing up and walking out the room with Daniel.

"Um around 7?They should be asleep around 8." He explained.

"Ok." Faith smiled.

"Thanks Faith." He then walked into his room.

Faith walked down the stairs and saw Jack on the couch with Sam and Josh watching some car show.

Jack head turned and he noticed the girl walking down the stairs.
"Has Jordan spoke to you?" Jack asked in which Faith replied with a slow nod.

"He just said he loved me, I said it back and he asked if we wanted to get back together but I ignored it." She walked into the kitchen as grabbed a chocolate bar.

"Are you Ok thou?" Jack asked.
"I'm perfectly fine."
"Ok good because I care about you."
"I know you do bubba."