15

11th September 2019
The girls were down stairs three of them were on the couch. The three being Malibu,Olivia and Tatum and Christina and faith were in the bathroom as Christina was helping faith get changed. She put on fabric shorts as is the only thing she can wear due to her casts. Christina then handed faith a t shirt which she put on. Christina straighten faiths long black hair and wheeled her out the bathroom.
"What time is it" Christina asked the girls.
"Um 2" Malibu said
"M-m-my a-appointment I-I-is a-a-t h-h-Hal-f t-t-two" Faith said.
"It's ok I'm sure they will be back soon I'll ring Zach" Olivia said. She pressed Zach's contact and put it on speaker. The phone run six times until it went to voicemail. The girls rung every boy and the phone either went to voice mail or did connect. Faith let out a shaker sigh. She typed down something on her notes and showed it to Christina, she wasn't in the talking mood.
"It takes twenty minutes to drive to the hospital" she read of faiths phone and faith nodded.
"I'll drive you and I'll be there with you Tate ring me if they are home and yell at jack if they get home when I'm out" Christina said as she wheeled faith out the house and to Corbyn and Christina's car they share. She picked faith up and placed her in the drivers seat and put the wheelchair in the trunk.

"W-why a-r-re y-y-you g-g-gonna s-sho-ut at j" faith said.
"Because he said he would take you to your important check up! He's your boyfriend and he thought you were dead for the past year. You can't talk properly and are temporarily paralysed and he is to busy hanging out with friends to take you to your appointment! You're my best friend and I want him to treat you right and this isn't how you treat your girlfriend right!" Christina said.

The car ride was silent. Faith didn't want to admit it but she was scared. After what she experienced when she got abducted she hates when people scream or yell, it reminds her of the times she was isolated in a dark room with everyone thinking she was dead.

They arrived at the hospital and they were in fa hospital room with the doctor who treated faith last time.
"Has she been taking her medication?" He asked Christina who replied with a nod.
"Oh good, I think it's best if you didn't talk to rest your jaw. As for your leg when you take your casts of you most likely won't be able to walk. We can help you with that once they get taken of and you should be able to walk in a matter of a few months after" the doctor explained and faith nodded.
"Ok that's all thank you" The doctor said and Christina thanked the doctor and put faith back in her wheelchair. They exited the hospital and did the usual routine and before they knew it the were back at home.

Christina wheeled her into the house and there sat all the boys including a very guilty looking jack Avery. As soon as they walked in jack shot up.
"She can't talk so don't expect an answer from her" Christina sneered.
'Where were you' faith wrote down on her phone.
"Out with the boys but then we got a call from our manager.
"And you didn't think to call her? Or me or anyone?" Christina said.
"Oh shut up Christina" jack snarled.
"Don't tell my girlfriend to shut up Avery" Corbyn said getting up.
"What you gonna do about it" jack answered back getting close to Corbyn.

Corbyn then swung at jack and the two started fighting each other.
"STOP!" Faith screeched causing her throat to feel like it was burning. She then stared coughing madly and tears dropped down her face.
"Ring the ambulance" Zach said wide eyed. Daniel rushed to the phone and Jonah gave faith a tall glass of water.
"It's gonna be ok" Jonah said placing a hand on faiths knee.
"Don't touch my girlfriend" jack glared.
"Oh shut up jack! It's not like I'm gonna do anything I'm happy with Tate and I'm not that type of guy so just leave it will you! Do you not realised what just happened! Faith just damaged her vocal cords because you and Corbyn were fighting with each other! Grow up." He spat.

A/N
Hey guys!
I'm not in the best of states but I will try and be as active as possible!
Also I kinda want a internet best friend lol.
I know it's a long shot but I just feel like I need someone who would always be there for me :) and someone who I could trust because well I need that:) x