83

{every time I see you, I die a little more}

20th May 2020

"That's ones nice." Jonah said placing his finger on the glass.
"Yeah." Jack said simply.

"Thank you for purchasing have a nice day." The women said and Jack smiled and they both walked out.
"Do you think she will like it?" Jack asked.
"She'll love it." Jonah reassured his best friend.

The pair walked into the house just in time to say goodbye to Angi.
"I'll face time you every day." Angi told Daniel.
"Promise?" He asked and she nodded.
"I promise!" She exclaimed and she kissed him all over his face.

"I'll miss you!" Faith shouted once the couple finished their good byes. Faith hugged Angi and they both rocked back and forth.
"I'll miss you too!" Angi laughed. Once Angi was done saying goodbye to everyone Daniel drove her to the airport.

"Why did he say goodbye to her if he's driving her to the airport?" Jack asked.
"I would do that." Zach said.
"Yeah well you're Zach." Christina said causing everyone to laugh.

"Faithhhh" jack said dragging out the 'h'
"Yeah?" She asked.
"Will you go on a date with me tonight?" He asked sweetly. Faith nodded her head laughing slightly.
"Yes I will" she smiled at the boy.

2 hours later
"Have fun love birds!" Zach yelled as he shut the door. The two laughed and got into Jack's car. They arrived at the location , it was a beautiful beach and the sun was setting. The two flipped of their shoes and ran about in the sea. It was to distract faith so the boys could set up their plan.

Jack grabbed Faiths hand and they got their shoes and walked to the other end of the beach. There was the boys singing and Olivia taking over Jack's spot.

'I've been missing I've been crushing on you all night.' Corbyn sand beautifully.

The wind blew Faiths hair back and her dress gracefully flew about in the wind.
"Faith from the time I saw you on social media I knew something special would happen between us, we've been through ups and downs but it shows how strong we are.we got a small glimpse of what it was like to see our baby in your stomach and to find out what the gender was when you were pregnant with Kimberly and I know that we never got to hold her but I promise baby one day we will have a family of our own. But for now we are only just started. Basically what I'm trying to say is. I know we aren't technically back together but I've asked you back out one to many times. I want to make this one last forever." He smiled and tears pricked Faiths eyes. Jack pulled out his recent purchase from his jean pocket and got down on one knee. He could feel the grainy sand straight away.

"Faith Jane James, will you marry me?"