84

{no ones gonna love you like i do}

"Faith Jane James, will you marry me?"

'Take the time with me tonight, you should come with me tonight, we can feel the free tonight nobody gotta know.' Zach's voice had a few cracks due to him crying at seeing his best friends so happy.

"Jack Robert Avery I would give up the world to marry you." She smiled and he slipped the ring on her finger and got up. She jumped in his arms.

"I love you forever and ever bubba." She reassured and Jack kissed her cheek multiple times. 

"MY PARENTS ARE GETTING MARRIED WIG!" Olivia screamed and Jonah gave her a strange look. Olivia just looked at him and shrugged her shoulders.

1 hour later
"I can't believe we are getting married." Faith said once she finished explaining what happened to Christina and Tate.
"So cute omg." Tate laughed.
"What time is it!?" Faith yelled hoping to catch the attention of someone.
"Half ten!" Jonah yelled from the kitchen.
"Thank you!" She yelled back.

"Babe But do you think we could get married one day?" Olivia asked Zach as the two walked down the stairs.
"Well not now, but maybe one day baby." He said and we swung his arm around her shoulders.

"I'm so tired ughhh." Faith complained and she fell back onto the couch.
"You're still in your dress go and get changed!" Olivia scolded.
"Ughhh." Faith groaned and the girls along with Jonah and Zach started laughing. Faith wiped her makeup off tied her hair into a messy bun and walked into jack's room and saw him sat on his bed. She walked to his closet and grabbed his Avery jersey and sweat pants.

He stared at his phone and Faith just got changed right in front  of him but it didn't faze him. She went to leave but Jack noticed.
"No baby don't leave, come cuddle." He smiled and he gave in and laid down next to him. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and she placed her head on his chest.

"I'm the luckiest man alive." He stated.
"And why's that?"
"Because I'm marrying my best friend, who is a beautiful girl caked Faith James." He smiled and Faith giggled.
"You're cute I guess." She laughed and he chuckled.