63

5th April 2020

{can't you see that I'm falling}

"You look beautiful by the way" Chance informed Faith.
"Oh thank you" she laughed. Her and Chance have been on two dates in two weeks and Faith makes her self think he's better than jack, but she knows he isn't.

Chance payed for their meal and they exited the restaurant. Faith got in chances car and he drove her to her home.
"Thank you for the lovely date" Faith said as they stood outside the huge house.
"Your welcome, I really enjoyed it" Chance smiled. He kissed her cheek and drove of.

Faith used her keys to get into the house and there were two suitcases near the staircase. She was instantly confused. She saw Daniel come down the stairs and he smiled at her.
"How was you date?" He teased.
"It was good" she laughed.
"Who's here" She asked pointing to the suitcase.
"Jack" he said.

"Oh" She said uneasy. She heard footsteps and saw the curly headed boy walk out of the kitchen.
"Hi" He said.
"Hey" Faith responded.
"So are you and Chance official" Tate said running down the stairs.
"No shut up" Faith jokingly shoved Tate.
"Chance?" Jack asked and Faith turned to face him.

"Yep me and Chance are a thing I guess you could say, but we aren't boyfriend and girlfriend" Faith explained and jack stood there shocked.
"So you've moved on?" He asked.
"Yep"
"Jack how's Malibu" Daniel said, he was pissed at his friend to date his ex.
"Um we are official" He explained.
"K" Daniel Replied and Tate and Faith tried to hold in their laughter.

"K?" Jack asked.
"Yeah, that's all I can really say what do you want me to do jump up and down like I'm excited that you're dating my ex" He said harshly.
"No it's just-"
"Save it jack" Daniel said and jack grabbed his things and walked upstairs.

The group of three also went upstairs.
"Night faith" Daniel and Tate said and they both went into their separate rooms.
Faith walked into her and jack room. She noticed he was talking to someone on the phone.
"Hey" He said and he looked up at faith.
"I'm just getting a few things then I'm going into the spare bedroom" Faith explained .
"Are you sure you're not going into Daniel bedroom" the voice on jack's phone said. Faith identified the voice as Malibu's.

"Yes I'm sure, because he's my best friend. I respect my best friends, something you two don't do. Also Malibu you wanna know something? Your beloved boyfriend who is my ex by the way, messaged me and told me that he's with you but he misses me And you and him just aren't the same as what me and him were Hope you know that." Faith smiled and walked out the room with a hand full of things.