3

22th august 2019
The boys were currently working on new songs in the lounging area of their house. The girls were out shopping. Daniel and Corbyn had guitars to practise cords on. Jonah,Zach and were doing the vocals.
"What song should be rehearse" jack said emotionless.
"Guys-can we sing faiths song?" Corbyn asked meaningfully.
"Um Ye sure! Is that ok jack?" Daniel asked and jack nodded slightly smiling.
"We need the piano. She always played the piano when performing the acoustic version" jack said rubbing to the piano. It left a sweet smile on Jonah's face.

The group walked over to the piano and jack sat at the seat whilst the overs gathered around.

"All- stone cold,stone cold
Zach- you see me standing but I'm dying on the floor
All- stone cold,stone cold
Daniel- maybe if I don't cry I won't feel anymore
Jack- stone cold, baby
God knows I tried to feel
All- happy for you
Corbyn- known that I am
Jonah- even if I cant understand
Daniel- I'll take the pain give me the truth
Zach- me and my heart we'll make it through
Jack- if happy is her, I'm happy for you "

The boys shared smiles amongst each other and shared a group hug. Shorty after the four girls arrived and said hi to their boyfriends and gave jack a friendly hug.

"I'm gonna go and see faith" jack said and everyone nodded and said goodbye to him. He got in his car and drove to the flower shop. It was the same flower shop he went to with Daniel to buy faith flowers when asking her to be his girlfriend for the second time.

Flashback

"Get pink roses! They are her favourite" Daniel said picking up a dozen pink roses. Jack payed for the flowers and they got in jacks car and drove of. Daniels phone went off and he got a text from Jonah.
"They set up the lights" Daniel said and jack nodded In response. They arrived home and the boys helped jack spread the roses out in the garden. They had spread lights across a open tent (I forgot what they are called) and jack got ready in his suit. He stood in the middle and they heard the door open and faiths angelic voice echoed through the house.
End of flashback

Jack stood admiring the pink roses as a tear ran down his cheek.
"Um excuse me are you ok?" He heard a voice say and he looked up and saw Anastasia.
"Oh hi jack" she said looking at the floor.
"Hi" he replied plainly.
"Ana what's taking so long" suddenly cherry and amber stood behind Ana.
"Jack" cherry said and she ran to him
"What are you doing" he said
"Shh" cherry placed her evil lips upon his and he quickly pushed her away as soon as they made contact.
"What are you doing!" He yelled and everyone's heads turned towards them.

A worker walked towards them and tapped jack on the shoulder.
"I'm sorry sir but I'm gonna have to ask you to leave"
"I was just leaving any way" jack said walking out the shop and driving to the grave yard. He ran to faiths grave and began sobbing.

"I'm so sorry baby I didn't kiss her back,I swear,I love you and only you. I didn't know she was gonna kiss me. I wish you were here to talk to her and say how I'm yours and only yours. I miss you so much" he sobbed harder

"Listen I have to go but remember I love you so much and I will see you one day, bye baby" he wiped his tears and sadly drove home.