Part 2:5

{I got nothing here without ya}

"Hi guys!" Gabbie beamed as she walked through the door. Everyone was silent.
"Hey Gabbie." Jack smiled and he hugged her. Faith laughed slightly, when they were together he always called her baby no matter if they hated each other he just did.

"Something funny?" Gabbie asked Faith.
"The only thing funny is how fake your relationship is. Remember last time you two went out? You were only with him for the fame. You used him...twice!" Faith held up two fingers.
"And he's still big on social media. And don't you have a clothing line coming out? Is that the only reason you're with him. So people buy your clothes because you're jack Avery's girlfriend." Faith sneered. Gabbie didn't say anything.

"And you aren't even defending yourself. No 'I would never use jack I love him' or 'how could you say such a thing.' Just pure silence. It just shows how I'm right." Faith shrugged.
"Faith I think you should stop." Corbyn suggested.

"No! I'm not gonna stop because he was my boyfriend! I love him and he fucking sent me to a mental hospital! And now he's acting all lovey dovey to this bitch who obviously doesn't like him. He's only with her because she's the only one stupid enough to go out with him! Well he will find no one who loves him as much as I love him!" Faith screamed.

"Oh please, you're pathetic." Gabbie laughed.
"I'm pathetic! You're pathetic! You left the father of you child for fame! You disgust me." Faith spat.