8

2nd September 2019
"Give me back my phone!" Zach Yelled at Malibu.
"Nope" she laughed and continued teasing Zachary.
"Stop bullying my boyfriend!" Olivia said grabbing the phone of Malibu who then fell on her back from laughing too much. Olivia gave her boyfriend the phone and he kissed her nose.
"Thanks beautiful" (a/n this reminds me of a chapter I wrote in the first book lol I'm crying)

Everyone was currently sat in the main room messing about. Jack was also apart of this which made his friends happy. The tv was on but they weren't watching it as they were all too busy messing around.
"Mali! Come cuddle" Daniel said and his girlfriend plopped down on the couch next to him and they snuggled into one another. Jonah and Tate were sat on the floor talking to the engaged Christina and Corbyn. Corbyn proposed early February and the wedding was gonna be in July of 2020.

Jack sat with Zach and Olivia and everyone's conversations got interrupted by the loud noise on the tv.
"We interrupt this programme with important news, famous singer,Instagram model and occasional vlogger faith James was found alive inside the home of cherry Spencer,anastasia rose and amber Williams. Reports say the three girls hired men to drug faith. This made her heart stopped for a few minutes and the doctors quickly announced her dead. Then her heart rate was back and the group then proceeded to lock her in their basement were the men raped her and beat her repeatedly. They broke her jaw and now she can barley talk,she has two broken legs and she is extremely under weight. One of the three girls named Anastasia saved faith and ruby the police. She has been arrested and is currently being questioned about these series of events"

The whole room went silent. Jack turned of the tv and just sat there.
"She's alive" he mumbled
"She's alive" he said it a bit louder
"SHES FUCKING ALIVE" he screamed tears streaming down his face. The group all surrounded around the boy and tears filled their eyes.
"My girls alive" he said against Zach's shoulder.