67

{you don't wanna be rushed}

26th April 2020
Jack was sat on the couch talking a bout some new music with Jonah when Faith came rushing down the stairs.
"Hey babe" Jack smirked.
"Don't call me babe" Faith glared at him and Jonah chuckled.

"I finished the list." Faith said.
"Ah the famous list." Jonah chuckled once again and Faith looked at him confused.
"He told me about the list" Jonah told Faith who then nodded her head.

"Well anyway here's the list." Faith handed him the Note book and he looked through.
"One and a half pages are you ok??" Jack's face shown pure shock as he read the two pages.
"Well you told me to write as many things as I wanted."
"Yeah but 18 things?" Faith just shrugged.
"Well if you don't want to be my boyfriend you don't have to do them-"
"NO! I'll do them." Jack said and Faith giggled.

"Ok have fun I'm going out to eat with the girls bye." Faith yelled for the rest of the girls to come down and all four of them went out of the house and into the car.

"I wanna see this list." Jonah said.

Jack's list <3
1. Teach Olivia to play the guitar
2. Find a four leaf clover
3.write a song about me
4. Teach Zach how to skate board
5.find out a fact about Christina that I don't know
6. Swim with dolphins
7. Get a video from the Dolan twins of them saying that they love me
8. Film a video with James Charles
9. Get a tongue piercing
10. Find Daniel a girlfriend
11. Host a small concert anywhere and read a memory from the Jaith Journal
12. Name all the shirts of yours that I have.
13. Perform the song you wrote for me at the small concert.
14. Post on social Media a rant on how amazing I am
15. You and the boys have to come up with a song about whatever topic I think of.
16. Meet jeffree star
17. Go to Starbucks and say your name is Ben Dover
18. (Make sure this is the last thing you do) do something really special and memorable for when you ask me to be your girlfriend

Have fun! Ly x

"Well let's do the Starbucks one now" Jonah and Jack left the house and got in Jonah's car and drove off to Starbucks. They entered the café and Jack walked up to the counter.
"Hi welcome to Starbucks what can I get you?"
"Can I get a grande cappuccino?" Jack asked.
"Can I have your name please?" Jack inhaled the coffee infested air.
"Ben Dover" Jack said and the barista sniggered slightly.

"Ok that will be 4.35 dollars" (I don't know the prices don't attack me) Jack handed him the money and waited for the drink. Jonah had his phone out filming.
"Grande cappuccino for Ben Dover?" A small male asked quite loudly and everyone fell silent. Jack did the walk of shame to the counter and he grabbed his drink and the two rushed out of the café.

They got in the car and started laughing. Jonah clicked on the contact ironically named 'Faith Avery🤪❤️' he sent the contact the video and Faith immediately responded.

Faith avery🤪❤️: ffs of course he did that one first. At least us girls have something to laugh about over dinner 🤪

Jonah showed Jack the girls response and he just laughed and shook his head.
"When we get home we can do the instagram rant one." Jonah suggested and Jack nodded his head eagerly. He was gonna finish this list if it meant he was able to call her his girlfriend.