53

{oh my Lord,oh my Lord I need you by my side}

3rd March 2020

Faith walked into the why don't we house and watched all the girl getting excited for the boys to come back home from their boy road trip. The girls dragged Faith and just started talking her ears off, not caring to ask her how her appointment went. She tried to stop the tears from falling as she heard the boys car pull up outside.

All but one of the five girls squealed as they rushed to the door and greeted their loved ones. Jack looked around for faith and saw her sat on the kitchen counter. He rushed to her and immediately saw the sad look on her face.

"Babe what happened" he said, concern in his voice.
"W-we" Faith began and tears fell
"We what" jack asked, placing a hand on faiths thigh.
"We lost the baby" faith exclaimed. Everyone fell silent.
"Baby..." jack said teary eyed. He wrapped his arms around the heart broken girl.
"We'll leave you to alone" Malibu said and the rest of the group rushed upstairs to share their heartbreak for the couple.

"It's all my fault, I'm sorry" Faith cried into jacks shirt.
"You did nothing wrong" jack soothed
"Ik But I was carrying her" she cried. Jaith was going to have a baby girl and everyone was so happy for them but now everyone's hearts are breaking for them.

"Baby, we will always remember Kimberly light Avery" jack said.
~
A/N
I cried writing this chapter