76

6th May 2020
{insecure fighting for love}

Third Person POV
Jack sat in front of the white backdrop and he stared into the camera. The bright lights made it hard to see and he had never experienced being this close to a camera in years. It had been a while since he did YouTube videos.

"Hi sisters" The three waved to the camera.
"James Charles here and welcome back to my YouTube channel" James smiled at the camera.
"So Today I have Faith James" He placed his hands under Faiths chin.
"Hi sisters" She laughed and Jack let out a small smile at the sound of her.
"And I also have Jack Avery." James motioned to Jack.
"Hey guys I'm Jack" he awkwardly said.
"Ew Jack you're so awkward" Faith and James laughed.

"So today we are doing another segment of beauty battles, this is where I am joined by two other you tubers slash friends and they each do half of my face to see who wins."

1 hour later
"Thank you guys so much for watching make sure to give this video a big thumbs up and all our social media's will be linked down below, bye." James shut off the camera then the three just spoke.

They were all sat on the couch just talking about everything.
"Oh by the way the Dolan twins are coming later." James mentioned.
"Yes I can get the video." Jack smirked and the three laughed. James had already been told about the list so he planned for the Dolan twins to come over.

"K well I have to go so I'll text you later James." Faith hugged James.
"And I'll see you at home." Faith smiled and kissed Jack's cheek and hugged him. Faith left the house and shortly after the Dolan twins arrived.

Jack❤️: 1 video attachment

Faith clicked on the notification and watched the video.

"Hi Faith!" Ethan said
"Thanks so much for supporting our videos." Grayson smiled.
"We love you!" They both shouted.
"Also I think Jack is a pretty cool guy so you should like marry him because I ship you both.James showed us pictures of you both" Grayson grabbed the phone and whispered it.

The video ended and Faith smiled widely.

Faith❤️: thank you jack I love you xx
Jack❤️: I love you more, On my way home now xxx

Their new house was much closer to James' house so Faith went over there quite a lot.

Jack walked into the house and Tate and Faith were on the couch.
"I've done two tasksssss" he yelled and Faith giggled.