7

2nd September 2019
Ana sat in her bedroom flicking through photos of her,faith and the boys. She hated doing this. She wasn't over Zach but she knows he moved on. She loved them all but had to tell everyone the plan Cherry and amber forced her to be apart of. She so badly wanted to free faith and that's what she was planning on doing.
"Ana we are gonna go the mall stay here or go into the basement and torture faith if you're bored bye. Kisses" cherry said and amber followed cherry behind. Ana rolled her eyes and she went into her closet. She got out a jumper and black leggings. She waited until she heard the slam of the door to start her plan.

Once she was sure cherry and amber were gone she went into the basement, clothes in one hand and walked into the dark room. She heard whimpers coming from a corner of the room. She walked over and saw faith shaking,fearful for her life.
"Come on" Ana said grabbing faiths hand but she was too week to stand.
"In ringing the police and an ambulance" Alana said picking up her phone.

"Hello 911 what is your emergency"
"Umm I would like to report a kidnap" Ana gulped
"Of who"
"Faith James is the girl and the kidnappers are me anastasia rose,cherry spencer and amber willams"Ana let out a shaky breath
"How long has this been for"
"A year,the ambulance and all her close ones and every on social media believe she's dead,that she committed suicide,I also need an ambulance she's in very bad condition" Ana said as tears streamed down her.
"Thank you for your honesty,what is your address?"
"*random address*"
"Ok the police will be there shortly,along with an ambulance"
"Thank you so much"Ana said and she hung up. Faith stared at her in disbelief.
"T-t-t-t-thank y-y-you" she said. One of the men the girls hired messed up faiths jaw,leaving her with a stutter.
"I'm so sorry for everything we've put you through" Ana said crying and faith shrugged.
"Here take these to change into once you get out the hospital" Ana handed faith the clothes and faith smiled.

Suddenly sirens filled the entire out side of the house and police officers and doctors came running to faith. The police offers suddenly put Ana in hand cuffs.
"Anastasia rose I'm arresting you on the abduction and torture of faith James,you do not have to say anything but anything you do say may be given in as evidence during court " and they rushed her out the house and drove her to the police station for questioning. Faith was put on a strechter and rushed to the hospital.

*time skip*
Faith was laying in her hospital bed. The doctors had done x rays on her and she has not been eating the right amount,had a broken jaw and two broken legs meaning she has to use a wheelchair.

"So you will have to go into questioning, but as your jaw is not in a a very stable state you will be able to write down your answers,is that ok?" The doctor asked and she nodded.
"Also as you are known as a dead person I'm guessing you don't have anywhere to stay?" Faith shook her head.
"Ok well we could ring someone you would want to ring? Anyone in particular?" Straight away faith thought about her mom and jack.
"Jane James, but she lives in Ohio,then could you ring jack Avery? He lives around here and we were together before any of this happened" faith wrote down and the doctor nodded.