Part 2:3

{feel my tears as they dry}

"Have a good day bye love you!" Christina kissed Lilly goodbye and she went into her classroom. Her and Corbyn drove to Daniels house and they saw Daniel getting out his car.

"Oh hey guys" he smiled and he invited them in. "Harmony has just been dropped of at school and the triplets are at a babysitter." Daniel informed Christina and Corbyn.

Malibu said her hellos to Corbyn and Christina then the couple heard footsteps coming from upstairs.
"Who's upstairs?" Christina asked.
"Oh, Faith is" Malibu said.
"What? I didn't know she was staying here!" Christina shouted excitedly. Faith walked down stairs.

"What's going on-" she noticed her best friend and she gasped.
"Christina!" She yelled and she wrapped her arms around Christina's waist and the two girls hugged. Once they released from the hug Faith looked over at Corbyn. She knew he wanted her to go to the mental hospital.

"I only thought you should of went because in my opinion it's not healthy or normal that you made a whole fantasy world and you thought the year was 2020. But maybe that had something to do with you being in a coma and not you being mental. I don't think that you should have gone there now. Because I missed you so much because you're like a little sister to me and I love you so mu-"

"Come here you idiot" Faith laughed and her and Corbyn hugged for quite a while.

After the reunion the five sat down and were just catching up on things. The band was no longer a thing so the boys didn't see each other as much but they were still best friends.

"Zach and Olivia are coming over and Jonah is as well and I think jack's coming over but Gabbie isn't because they couldn't find a baby sitter. But jack won't be here for long." Malibu informed everyone.

Knocks filled the house and Malibu got up and opened the door. There stood Jonah, even thou he stopped growing a while ago it seemed as if he had gotten taller.

"Giant!" Faith yelled and Jonah looked in shock. He ran to her and picked her up and spun her around.
"I missed you!" She laughed once she was put on the floor.
"I missed you more" he chuckled.

"Zach and Olivia are here!" Daniel said and he opened the door and Zach hugged Faith. Faith also knew Olivia thought she should be in there.
"I'm sorry" she looked up at faith who jokingly rolled her eyes and she hugged the girl.

After the group had spoke for a while their conversation was interrupted by the door bell. Daniel went to answer it and Faith had a small gut feeling that it was Jack. The door swung open reveal the curly headed boy she fell in love with.

Her favourite smile was plastered on his face and he hugged everyone greeting them. Faith stayed sat at the counter and he didn't seem to notice her until he scanned the house and saw her jet black hair.

He walked over to her and their eyes landed on each other.
"I'm allowed to hug you right?" He joked and Faith laughed and wrapped her arms around his neck. He didn't except the hug so he stumbled back slightly but he wrapped his arms around Faiths waist.

He missed her.
A lot.