Part 2:29

{love the way you lie}

Jack❌❤️: meet me at the diner at 6 x

Faith smiled at the text.

2 hours later
Taking one final look in the mirror she examined her outfit. She had on a white tank top with blue ripped jeans. She checked the time. 5:30.

Throwing on her leather Jacket she grabbed her car keys and drove to the diner.

She arrived at around 5:54 she didn't mind waiting. She got a table for two and told the waitress she was waiting for someone. She scrolled through insta and saw Jack had posted on his story. It was a picture of the beach? Posted 5m ago.

She just though maybe he drove past and took a quick photo. She didn't worry. The time went by and so did Faiths patience and hope.

6:10pm

6:30pm

7:00 pm

"Man I'm sorry but we're gonna have to ask you to leave, you've been here two hours and haven't ordered anything, we close at nine." The waitress smiled sympathetically knowing the poor girl had been stood up.

"Two hours?!" Faith checked the time like she had done a lot.

8pm

"Oh I'm sorry for not ordering anything, I'll go." Faith sent the waitress a fake smile.

Just as Faith went to leave a voice stopped her.

"Mam?" She turned around and faced the waitress.

"Don't bother with the boy who stood you up, men are useless." She smiled and faith looked down at the floor then back up and smiled.

"Thank you." She left the diner and let out a shaky breath.

Faith🐻: fuck you jack

She went back on Instagram and saw Gabbie's story. The exact same beach. There was another post and it was a video. Gabbie's phone scanned the beautiful beach and then Faiths heart shattered in two as she saw the boy who was suppose to meet her for a date. On  another date with Gabbie.