66

{I got issues with trusting you}

25th April 2020
Third person POV
"Jack, I love you too"Faith started.
"Really?"
"You didn't let me finish, I love you too but I can't trust you Jack" Faith admitted.
"I understand, but how can I make you trust me?"
"That's up to you Jack." Faith got up and left.

That night jack stayed up thinking of ways he could get Faith to trust him again.

It was the next day and Jack woke up to a pillow being thrown at him. Jack's eyes flickered open and he realised that he had fell asleep on his desk.

"What are you doing bro? It's 2Pm" zach laughed.
"Faith told me that she doesn't trust me" Jack said.
"Ye I get that but what does that have to do with you falling asleep at your desk?" Zach was confused with jack's actions.

"I was thinking of ways to gain her trust." Jack said . He held up his note book to Zach who furrowed his eyebrows reading it.
"List?" He asked reading one of the suggestions.
"Yeah, i thought that she could write a list of things for me to do and she make them as difficult as possible and by the time I complete the list, we can get back together" Zach got more confused as jack spoke.

"I like the idea, but how does that show she can trust you?"
"Because by doing them things she can trust me to be loyal to her and do anything that makes her happy"
"Aww that's cute bro" Zach chuckled.
"Shut up" Jack pushed zach out of his room and him and Zach walked down the stairs.

Daniel was watching some show whilst eating watermelon, Faith was sat in the kitchen on her computer, Olivia was cooking which is never a good idea and the other four were no where to be seen.

"Where's Corbina and jatum?" Jack asked.
"Tate and Jonah went on a date" Daniel said before taking a bite out of his watermelon.
"Christina and Corbyn are going house hunting" Faith finished of Daniel's sentence. Corbina decided that once they got married they wanted their own house, everyone was fine with it so that's what they planned on doing.

"Oh ok" Jack ran and jumped and landed next to Daniel on the couch who then screamed. Zach exploded into a fit of giggles.
"Zach you are not being a very good boyfriend to Olivia right now" Faith said.
"How?" Zach asked generally offended.
"Because you are letting her cook!" Faith said. Zach hadn't realised that Olivia was cooking and he quickly rushed over to her and took the ingredients out of her hand.

"Nope" He said and Faith started laughing.
"But I wanted to bake cookies, that's so rude" Olivia said.
"Ye well your cookies are worse that Tate and Faiths, and that's saying something" Daniel shouted.
"Hey you love our cookies!" Faith shouted back.
"No I don't. I'm just nice" Daniel laughed.

Zach cleaned up everything and him and Olivia went upstairs to watch a movie. Jack sat next to Faith and she immediately turned of her YouTube video.
"I was watching that!" Jack lied.
"Really? You were watching Ryland wearing jeffree star's outfits?" Faith questioned and she could hear a snigger coming from Daniel.

"Ye?" He said sounding more like a question.
"What do you want?"
"I have an idea"
"What idea?" Jack handed Faith a notebook and she flicked through the pages.
"It's empty dipshit"
"Yeah, I want you to write down a list of things you want me to do, they can be as difficult as you want them to be and there can be as many as you want. But if you want me to do them all you have to promise me something."
"What?" Faith asked clearly intrigued.
"You have to let me be your boyfriend if I complete them all." A smirk grew on Faiths face.

"Deal" She said and they both shook hands.
"Ok go away I wanna start writing!" Faith said and jack went back to his original spot next to Daniel.