Prologue

"Ok you are now 7 months and the babies look good" Doctor Martin says. "You are good to go, but be careful Mrs Anderson, you're carrying twins and they might come anytime now. This might be your last scan." She says. "Thank you so much doctor, for everything." Trent says. As he helps my off the bed.

>>>>

I take a shower and I wear a tight purple dress that becomes short because of my huge belly. Trent and I bought an apartment together. He is a well known writer and well payed. He is successful. We are starting our lives together and I'm pregnant with fraternal twins. I don't know their gender because we wanted it to be a surprise. We got married 2 years ago and his proposal was amazing.

"Where are you taking me Trent?" I ask him. Trent and I are back in Cali, visiting our loved ones. Our relationship has been going so great. "You'll see baby, now we're almost there and I need to blindfold you." He says. "This feels like deja vu" I say and he laughs. Then we get out the car and he blind folds me. "If I fall Trent I'm gonna kill you" I say. "You won't fall Babe, I got you" he says. "And we're here." He says as he removes my blind fold. It's the same place he took me to for our first date. This time there are lights around the trees and red petals on the floor and a table and chairs. He takes the bag he's holding and he takes out a lunch box and plates then he dishes up pasta for us and a cup of red wine. "Trent this is amazing" I say as he opens the seat for me to sit. "You did all of this?" I ask him. "All for you baby" he says. Then we start talking and he plays some romantic music on his stereo. He starts sweating. "Why you sweating so bad are you ok, you seem nervous" I say. "Uhmm Zara here's the thing. You came to our school and you caught my eye. I never liked you though but when you dissed and challenged me, I knew I had to have you. I hurt you very bad yes but I will spend the rest of my life making up for it" he says. "Trent i..." I say. "Shhh, let me finish. I was the biggest player and I hurt people's feelings and I didn't even care. I was in a bad stage in my life. It all started when my sister was diagnosed with cancer and I couldn't take it to see how she changed every single time. I was angry at the world, I wanted to take her place, I couldn't stand to see her suffer so I made everyone around me miserable, that's how I dealt with pain, I tried to numb it by making others feel bad. All of that changed when I met you. You were so different, so beautiful and so brave, you made me want to be a better person. You put up with my bullshit like every single time. You could take a bitch down anytime just for me and that babe is sexy as fuck. No could ever change me but I changed because I wanted to be the person you deserve. You should always take credit for the fact that you made me who I am today. I love you very much and I am happy you gave me a second chance because I wanna spend the rest of my life with you." He says as he pulls out something in his pocket and he comes close to me and he gets on one knee. I gasp as I start shaking and crying. "Zara Adia Wilson, you make me the happiest man on earth, you're everything I need and want. I choose you to be the mother of my kids. Will you marry me?" He asks as I start crying. "Oh Trent, ofcoz I'll marry you" I say as he hugs me and spins me around then he kisses me. "I love you" he says. "I love you" I reply.