Chapter 11: meeting her dad

I stand in front of my closet. "I need to find something to wear quickly." I check the time and I have one hour thirty minutes left. I take out some black tight torn jeans and a white v-neck crop top. "Let me quickly shower". I turn the hot water on as I start showering.

I spend about ten minutes showering. I shaved my legs and arms. I put my ocean mist body lotion and I wear my clothes and decide to wear black boots with flowers on them. Next is my hair and make-up. I decide to keep my make-up natural, I go with lipstick and mascara. I braid decide to let my hair loose. It's now 6:30 , meaning Trent will be here in 30 minutes.

"Zara, I'm home!" I hear dad yelling downstairs. I run down the stairs. "I bought some pizza and I thought we could sit and watch a movie togeth...oh why are you all dressed up?" Dad says as he sees me walking downstairs. "Uhh actually dad I'm hanging out with a friend of mine from school if that's ok?" I ask. "May I ask who this friend from school is?" He asks. Should I lie or tell him the truth. My dad always see through me, there's no use for lying. "Just some friend who asked to hang out and I said yeah" i say casually. "Name?" He asks. Damn! "Trent" I say as I watch his eyes widen. Oh god here we go. "I've never heard of any girls named Trent, you are absolutely not going to hang out with a guy you hardly know and I don't even know, at night Zara you hear me" he says. "But dad, you said it yourself that I need to make friends and besides Trent is my classmate not some guy I met at the mall or park" I protest. "I can't risk that Zara,you're my little girl" he says. Dad has always been overprotective. He always worries that something bad is gonna happen, I'm the only thing he has, I understand that he doesn't wanna lose me but I'm a teenager and I have my own life, he needs to stop hiding me from the world. "Dad, listen, I understand I'm your little girl and you worry about me but I'll be fine dad I promise, let me be a teenager and enjoy, please daddy" I plead. "Ok fine as long as I get to meet this Trait guy" he says. "It's Trent and you know it" I say as he laughs.

The doorbell rings as I run to open it. I open the door and my mouth drops. Trent has his hair curled and he is wearing a black shirt with a with black pants that totally reveal his package and the shape of his legs. The shirt hangs tightly around his arms, revealing his biceps. He is wearing white Fila shoes. Damn this boy got money. "We were both checking each other out weren't we?" He asks as we both laugh. "You look gorgeous Fro" he says and I blush. "Thanks, she gets it from me" my dad says as he appears by the door. "So you must be Trait" my dad says as I roll my eyes at his childish behaviour. "Uhmm actually I'm Trent sir, it's nice to meet you." Trent says seeming polite. "Yeah yeah cut that nice to meet you crap what exactly..." dad says as I cut him off "dad!!! Stop it, you promised" I give him my strict motherly look. "Cmon in Trent , take a seat , I'll be right back I need to go get my phone." I say to him as I give my dad the look then I run upstairs.

TRENTS POV

I've never been so nervous before taking a girl out. But it was different with Zara. Usually I'd take girls out for dinner so that I can get their trust then we'd end up having sex at the back of my car or at a hotel. I have a great date planned for her.

I rub my palms against my jeans for the hundredth time as I park outside Zara's house. I wait for about 5 minutes before I press the doorbell. Someone opens the door a goddess. I eye her from the bottom to the top. No average girl can make average skinny jeans look so sexy. She is wearing torn tight jeans, I can't wait to have a better view of her ass. Ok stop it with your f-boy tendencies Trent. She matched her jeans with a white crispy shirt crop top that reveals her stomach and her perfect waist. Then I look at her face to see the most beautiful girl I've laid my eyes on. I notice that she's also checking me out. Ok let me break the awkward silence cause seems like she's not done checking me out. "We were both checking each other out weren't we?" I ask as we both laugh. "You look gorgeous Fro" she really does. "Thanks, she gets it from me" I snap my head behind Zara to see a large man standing there. Damn he is super intimidating, he has a body for a rugby player. He's probably been chasing the boys away cause I know I would run for my life. "So you must be Trait" he says as. "Uhmm actually I'm Trent sir, nice to meet you." I say trying my best to sound polite. "Yeah yeah cut that nice to meet you crap what exactly..." he says as Zara yells "dad!!! Stop it, you promised." Thank God Zara saved me there. "C'mon in Trent, take a seat, I'll be right back I need to get my phone." She says as she looks at her dad giving him the warning look. Then she jogs upstairs. "So..." oh god here we go. "What exactly is your deal?" Zara's dad asks. "Uhmm excuse me sir?" I ask. "You the bad boy but popular guy that every girl dreams to have and you make a move on the new girl then get her to bed then dump her and move to the next?" He asks. "Damn it's like you've  been stalking me.Uhmmm, I have good intentions with your daughter sir, it's just gonna be a safe date night" I say as I pat myself on the back for keeping my composure. "What do your parents do?" He asks. "My dad's a lawyer and my mom's an accountant." I say. "Where exactly are you taking my daughter?" He asks. "Somewhere amazing." I reply. "I don't like you" he says. "I don't care" I reply. My goal isn't to make everyone like me. "Mmmhh, attitude, that I like." He says. "Hey Trent, ready to go?" I nod as I make my way to the door. "We're gonna leave, love you dad" Zara says as she kisses him. He turns to face me "bring her back by 9" he says. "No promises" I reply as I wink at him. Then he chuckles.

A/N

Hey guys . Double update.
The date will be on the next chapter, what do you think is gonna happen. Most importantly, are you team Jordan or team Trent?

Please please vote and like and comment

Lots of love
Peaches