Chapter 26: don't need another Amber

I take my phone out as I text Trent.

Hey can you fetch me and take me to school tomorrow- Zara

Sure , is everything okay?- Bear🐻♥️

Fought with my dad- Zara

Was it serious?- Bear🐻♥️

To me yes- Zara

Get some sleep we'll talk tomorrow. Goodnight♥️♥️😘😘😘- Bear🐻♥️

Night♥️- Zara

>>>>
I already showered and I'm ready for Trent to pick me up. I'm avoiding my dad right now. I make my way to the kitchen and I see him standing by The stove making breakfast.

I'm outside- Bear🐻♥️

"Good morning to you too Zara." Dad says as he places a plate in front of me. "Hi" I say as I grab a packet of crackers and an apple as well as my school things then I leave. I make my way towards Trents car. He opens the door for me as I enter. "Morning" he says. "Hey" I reply as I put my seatbelt on. He kisses my cheek. "Wanna talk about it?" I shake my head as he looks at me. "Drive please before my dad comes out and knocks us both out." I say as he giggles. "Nobody can knock me out sweetheart." He says as I roll my eyes then I laugh.

>>>>

We get to school as the parking lot is so full. Trent parks at his usual spot and we get out the car as all eyes are on us and I mean all. Trent holds my hand as we make our way to the entrance. "Woah everyone is just looking" I say. "Its probably this skirt you're wearing, your legs look sexy in it" he says as I roll my eyes. "Well let's give them something to talk about" he says as he holds my waist then he kisses me, I bring my hands up to his neck as I kiss him back. I hear people gasp and he breaks the kiss then he smiles at me. "What was that for?" I ask. "A good morning kiss" he says as we start walking. We reach my locker and I open it. "Your first class is English right?" He asks. "How'd you know?" I ask. "Come closer" he says and I follow his order. "Closer" he says as I get closer. Then he whispers in my ear. "I'm a spy, shhh don't tell anyone" he says as I laugh out loud making people turn to look at us. "Well ok then Mr spy, you need to get your books before the bell rings." I say. "Don't worry about me, I'm a smooth talker" he says then the bell rings. "We have to go" I say. He walks with me. "What are you doing?" I ask him. "Walking my girlfriend to class, duhh" he says. "But you gon be late for your class." I say. "So?" He replies casually. "So you might get into trouble Trent." I reply. Then he laughs "Trouble is my drug sweetheart" he says as he kisses me goodbye when we reach my class. "See you during lunch" he says. "Oh wait by the exit, we're going out" he says. "Ok" I say. "Ms Wilson, could you please get in the class." My English teacher says. "Yes, sorry sir" I reply as I take a seat next to some girl. "Omg so you're like dating Trent right?" She asks. "Yeah I am" I reply. "Ohhh you're so lucky" she replies and I just smile at her.

"This term we are gonna act a play , which will be written by Trent Anderson. Then I'll pick the characters. This play will count 70% of your grade. Understood?" Mr Lance says. "Yes sir" we reply. Mr Lance is probably in his mid 30s. He is very attractive. All these girls wish to sleep with him. I'm sure Amber already has. He has brown hair and blue eyes. He is very muscular. He looks like a model.

>>>>

It's finally lunch and I make my way to the schools exit. "Hey Zara, you coming?" Maya asks. "She can't, she got a bootycall with the player" Xander says but I ignore him. "Actually Maya, Trent's taking me out to lunch so I'll see you guys later." I reply as I make my way to the exit and I wait for about 5 minutes. "Hey sorry I'm late, been waiting here long?" He asks. "No I just got here actually" I say as we make our way to his car. He holds the door for me. "Why you opening the door for me?" I ask. "Thought it's what you wanted" he replies. "No" I say as I get into the car.

We reach Roccomamas as we are greeted by a young waitress, she is gorgeous and she has blonde hair. She looks young and she is totally checking Trent out. "Hey Trent" she says. He knows her. "Hey Elena, can we get a table please" he says. "Sure let me get your menus" she says as she flips her blonde hair then she shakes her hips. "How do you know her?" I ask. "I work here" he replies. "Oh" I say as we take a seat by our table. She brings out menus and I notice how her shirt has been shifted down and her cleavage is in everyone's face. "I'll be back to take your menus, bye Trent" she says as she walks away. "I'll be back to take your menus, bye Trent" i mimick her. "How annoying." Trent laughs "ncawww you jealous babe?" He asks as I look at my menu.

This place is too cool. The menus have everything and all you do is tick whatever you want. Then you write your name on it. I chose bacon, melted cheese and pickles with Rocco mayo beef burger. With a passion fruit. And Trent took the same. We wrote Bonnie and Clyde for our names. Trent takes a picture of it. "Why not Romeo and Juliet?" I ask. "Do i look like a Romeo to you?" He asks. "I guess not" i reply. Barbie comes back to get our menus and she smiles at me and I just look at her then she leaves. "Damn you're so savage" he says. "I don't like her" I reply.

"So wait, why didn't you tell me you're writing the English play?" I ask as we enjoy our meal. "Damn it, Troy said he wouldn't tell." He curses, making me giggle. "That is great bear, you never showed me your work and I hear you're a great writer." I say. "Its not important." He says. "Its your passion though, I can tell you love writing." I say and he smiles at me. "Can I get you guys anything else?" Alena says as she puts her arm and leans on Trent's shoulder. Trent looks at me. "So Trent, aren't you gonna introduce me to your friend?" She asks. "Uhh yeah" Trent clears his throat as he shuffles in his seat trying to move Elena's arm. "I'm his girlfriend, so I suggest you stop disrespecting me and go do what you're paid to do and stop bothering us and making my boyfriend feel uncomfortable, you have other tables to serve and you don't give them the attention you give us. Don't think I don't notice how you're eyeing him and imma warn you right now not to try anything or there will be consequences. Thank you, you may leave. Oh and pulling down your shirt and revealing your boobs wont make them any bigger, respect yourself sweetheart. Bye now." I say as I put my focus back on Trent. I obviously knocked some sense into her as she's gone within a second. "Fiesty, I like" an older waitress says. "Tell her how she's the first girl to ever not get intimidated by Elena and get her in her place" Trent says to the woman. "This ones a keeper Trent, I like her, hi sweety I'm Martha" the woman says. "Hey I'm Zara." I reply. "My baby" Trent says as he kisses the back of my hand. "Well let me leave you two sweethearts." Martha says. "Well that was very , very hot Fro" Trent says. "What was?" I act oblivious. "People are usually so scared of Elena but you totally lost your shit. Guys like to see their girls fight for them you know. It's sexy because you looked fierce." He says. "Well I don't need another Amber in my life." I say.

A/N

Zac Effron as Mr Lance
Dove Cameron as Elena