Chapter 27: history repeats itself

Trent and I have been dating for 5 months now and it had it's ups and downs but we were happy. The only problem would be Trent having anger issues when I ask him about his life but we'd work through it. Every single time we'd fight and he'd say hurtful things and he wouldn't run after me to apologise.

"Zara, hey, you just missed my brother, he was here to see me" Tori says as I put flowers near her bed. I kiss her forehead "how did you sleep Tori?" I ask her as I take a seat by the chair. "Ok I guess, i wish you could meet my twin brother Lucas, you guys would get along well." Tori says. "Stop tryna hook me up with your brother I have a boyfriend Tori" I say as she laughs. "Oh whatever, I was just saying." Tori says. Tori and I have become very close. I always shared my problems with her. I even told her about Lincoln my ex boyfriend and how he hurt me. Tori became my bestfriend. I'm so glad I went to the park that day or else I wouldn't have met her.

>>>>

"I'm so not in the mood for partying right now" I say to Chloe as we reach Trent's house. "This is your boyfriend's party, you have to show up" she says. "I know but I have a bad feeling about tonight" I say. "Everything will be fine. You look great" she says. I'm wearing a nude colour short jumper. That doesn't have a back, which reveals my skin at the back. It has white flowers in front.
I topped it up with pink pumps

My dad lend me his car for the night after I begged him. Luckily he didn't have a date with Jennifer this weekend because she left for a business trip. I liked Jennifer. She wasn't a stepmonster. She was cool and my dad really liked her and he made it clear that I am his number one lady and no one can ever replace my mom.

I park the car that was reserved for Trent's girlfriend. Then I put my phone in the car as well as my purse as I get out the car then I lock it. The music is so loud that I'm afraid the glass around this massive house will break. I enter the house as there are so many people. Many people greet me. Chloe disappears and leaves me like she always does. I see Matt. And I walk up to him. "Hey Matt have you seen Trent anywhere?" I ask. "Uhmm hey Zara, I don't know this house is huge he could be anywhere. Check the backyard" he says. "Alright thanks." I say as I make my way to the backyard where there's a large swimming pool which has a cave that has a bar. And there's a Jacuzzi. People are in the pool and in the Jacuzzi. I don't see Trent anywhere.

"Ommph" I squeal as I feel myself being lifted from the ground. "Hey beautiful" Trent says. "Shit Trent you scared me, been looking for you all over this place." I say. "Is this jumper new?" He asks and I nod. "Damn do a full turn for me" he says as I turn. "Yeahh you look sexy and I'm gonna break any guys jaw that looks at you. Infact nah let's go up to my room so I can borrow you my sweater, I'm jealous, I don't want these jerks gawking at what's mine." He says. "Are you drunk already?" I ask. "No, I'm not , I'm just really excited to see you." He says as he kisses me with his hands on my bare skin, making me shiver.

I only had one cup since I'm driving home. "Yo sup Trent, great party man" some guys says. "Hey bro, thanks man" Trent replies. People have been greeting him. "You spending the night over?" He asks. "Trent i can't, my dad's expecting me and I have his car." I reply. "I can always have Matt drop your car off babe" he says. "My dad would kill me Trent" i say. "Fine" he says as he leaves. "Trent cmon" I say but he's already gone. I decide to go upstairs to the bathroom I open and I find a couple getting it on, "sorry" I say as I close the door. I make my way to Trent's room, luckily it's empty as I use his bathroom.

I wash my hands as I open the door.
I make my way to the backyard to find Jordan and Trent and some people playing spin the bottle. But Trent isn't playing. "Yo Zara, come over here and play with us" Jordan yells. I walk over to them. I sit opposite Jordan as some guy spins the bottle and it lands on other people. Then they start kissing. Jordan rolls the bottle and it lands on me and him the crowd yells "ohhhh" as I look at Trent. Jordan leans forward but I move back then Trent tackles Jordan and he's on top of him as he hits him in the face with his fist. "Omg Trent!!... stop!!!" I yell as Jordan lands a punch on Trent's jaw. "Somebody stop them, what's wrong with you people?" I yell. Matt comes running as he pulls Trent away from Jordan. Jordan has a bleeding nose and a bruised lip. Trent's jaw has a cut and his lip is bleeding. I run to Trent. "Trent, are you ok?" I ask. "Fuck you Trent!" Jordan yells. "Its just a game" Jordan yells. "Fuck you Jordan, I wasn't about to watch you kiss my girl." Trent yells. "Why you still following her, what's the big deal, you already won" Jordan says. "Won what?" I ask. "Jordan don't" Matt says. "Nah, she deserves to know the truth, tell her Trent, or I will" Jordan says. "Tell me what?" I ask. "Tell me what Trent?" I yell as he looks at me with guilt. "I'm sorry" he says. "Sorry for what, can someone tell me what the fuck is going on here." I yell. "I'll tell you" Xander appears. "You're boyfriend and his friends made a bet that they can get to break your virginity. But your boyfriend over here let the whole squad know that you're not a virgin anymore and so they made a deal that whoever gets to fuck you first wins the bet. But you gave it up too quickly that they got bored because Trent over here is the smoothest talker amongst them so they knew he'd win easily. So the next deal was whoever got you to cheat on Trent with them wins. So yeah, that's the whole story." Xander says as tears start rolling down my eyes. I start breathing heavily as I feel like I'm having a heart attack. "Is.. is that true Trent" i ask him looking at him directly in the eyes so that he can see the pain he's caused me. "Answer me!" I yell. "Baby I'm so sorry, I swear it's not..." He says as I cut him off. "Shut up, I hate you!" I say to him as I start running away from him. "Zara!" He yells several times. I get to my dad's car as he pulls me. "Zara please" he begs. I make sure not to look at him because if I do I will feel sorry for him then forgive him. "Leave me alone Trent" i yell as I push him then I open the door. "Zara I love you!" he yells as I look at him. "Fuck you" I say as I shut the door then I drive off. As I hear him yell my name.