chapter 13: oh well, was worth a shot

"You went on a double date?" Trent asks as he laughs. We were still having our date, having a conversation. "Yeah and it was horrible" I say in between laughs. "What happened?" He asks. "Well an old friend of mine had a crush on my other friend and his cousin had a crush on me. So we went on a double date, but it wasn't really a date it was just hanging out. Next thing we walk into an expensive restaurant and my friend and I just had money for MacDonalds but it was too embarrassing to admit that to them. So we just had to pretend that we weren't that hungry and we ordered the cheapest meal on the menu but we shared it. When is time to pay we were counting the money under the seats, it was so embarrassing, and they just took out their credit cards. How rude" I explain as Trent bursts into laughter. "Damn Fro" he says in between laughters. "I'm honestly happy that this this date is going well because that was the worst date ever" I say as both our laughters  dile down.  "Uhmm I didn't mean uhh you know dat..." I say as he cuts me off. "You're right, for my first date, this is going so well. I'm glad." He says as I smile. Trent is sitting opposite me and we both crossed our legs we are so close to the point that our knees are touching. Then we both gaze up at the sky looking at the stars. "Wow this is really beautiful Trent." I say as I smile. "You're right, it is very beautiful." I turn to face him as he is looking at me then what he does next makes me hold my breath. He kisses me. Omg wow his lips feel so warm and cold all at once. The way his lips move against mine is breathtaking. I kiss him back hard and passionately. I feel his tongue on my lip, asking for entrance and I open my mouth as I moan. Then he bites my lip and he stops the kiss. He looks at me and he bites his lip then he gives me another peck on the lips. "Damn, even better than I had ever imagined" he says and I pull his shirt and I hungrily kiss him as I push him on the floor then I get on top him. I feel that he is now hard as he holds onto my ass what a boy. Then I moan "Uhmmm , not now and not here and especially not like this." He says as he stops the kiss again. "Uhmm damn you're right I'm sorry I just got caugh..." I try to explain as he cuts me off. "Don't apologise Fro" he says as he smiles at me then he winks. I smile. "So shall we have some snacks?" He asks as my face lights up when he takes out a pack of sour gummy bears. "No way you got me sour gummy bears, gimme gimme gimme" I say as he laughs. "Hush now child don't eat too many, don't wanna keep daddy up with you're hyper energy now do we?" He says playfully. I roll my eyes as I eat my gummy bears. "You look so adorable when you're trying to focus" He says and I roll my eyes then smile. "It's getting late fro, I should get you home before daddy dearest kills me." He says as he starts packing and I frown because I'm having such a great time. "Do we have to go?" I ask. "Awww afraid you're gonna miss me too much, it's okay fro, we could always just have a sleepover if you'd like." He says as I see him smile. "You wish" I say and we both laugh.

TRENTS POV

By the time Zara finishes telling me about her worst date ever. I couldn't stop myself from laughing. Wait does she consider this as a date too? "Damn fro" is all I manage to say. "I'm honestly happy that this date is going well because that was the worst date ever." She says as we both stop laughing. She considers it as a date. Awesome. "Uhmm I didn't mean uhh you know dat..." she says nervously as I stop her. "You're right, for my first date this is going so well. I'm glad." I say as I smile. I like the heat I'm feeling from her body touching mine. She stares up at the sky. "Wow this is really beautiful Trent." She says as her eyes light up and her skin glows. She's just perfect. She licks her lips causing them to get wet. "You're right , it is very beautiful." I say as she turns to look at me and I move closer to her then I do what I've been wanting to do for a long time. I kiss her, hoping she doesn't stop me then slap me. I kiss her like I'm never gonna see her again, I kiss her like she's my drug and I'm craving her. I kiss her like her lips are the only thing I need to survive. I push my tongue against her, asking for entrance and she grants it and opens her mouth as I kiss her passionately. My left hand is on her knee and my other is caressing her face. Her lips are so mushy and soft. But I know I have to stop because if I don't I will undress her and take her on this blanket. I'm getting hard. I stop the kiss as we both catch our breath , then she finally opens her eyes to look at me then I give her one last peck on her lips. "Damn, even better than I had ever imagined." I say and she grabs on to my shirt then climbs on my lap. She kisses me hungrily. She moans as I grab her ass and let her feel that I'm hard for her. I know I need to stop because if I don't I'm gonna rip her clothes off and take her on this blanket. "Uhmmmm not now and not here and especially not like this." I say as she gets off my lap. My dick is probably wondering what is happening with me but for the first time I'm thinking with my brain and not my dick. "Uhmmm damn you're right, I'm sorry I just got caugh..." she says as I cut her off. "Don't apologise fro" I say as I smile then wink at her. "So shall we have some snacks?" I ask as I take out two gummy bears and M&Ms. "No way, you got me sour gummy bears, gimme gimme gimme." She opens them and starts eating them then I laugh. "Hush now child don't eat too many, don't wanna keep daddy up with your hyper energy now do we" I say as she rolls her eyes. Then she focuses on the gummy bears and I watch how cute her face is when she eats the sour sweet. "You look so adorable when you're trying to focus." I say and she rolls her eyes then smiles. I check my time. Shit. "Its getting late Fro, I should get you home before daddy dearest kills me. I start packing. "Do we have to go?" she whines and she looks so adorable. "Awww afraid you're gonna miss me too much, it's okay fro we could always have a sleepover if you'd like?" I say, trying my luck. "You wish" she says as we both laugh. Oh well, was worth a shot.

A/N

-Don't you guys just love Trent? I know I do.
-How do you think the date went mostly how's their relationship gon be like after this.
-Omg that kiss.