chapter 9:stay out of my business

Lunch. Finally. I didn't have breakfast this morning and I am starving. As I am walking to the cafeteria. My mood changes when I realise that I forgot to pack lunch meaning I have to eat this school's nasty food. "Oh well I have no choice but to eat that." I say as I point at what is supposed to be a hamburger. "Arghhh what the hell is this, this bun is so hard and this beef petty is so dry, is this supposed to be lettuce." I say to myself as I huff annoyed. "Woah Zara, you don't seem too happy about your lunch today." I turn to see Jordan standing next to me. He's wearing black tight jeans and a white polo shirt with pink Stan Smith shoes. Omg he looks so yummy. "You done checking me out there love?" He says as he smiles. Omg he caught me. "Uhmmm, I'm sorry, I'm just so hungry and this food right here doesn't even look like food. Pigs wouldn't even eat this shit!" I say. Then he laughs. Oh that sexy sound. "How about I take you out for lunch?" he says. Wait what? "Uhmm I don't know Jordan, I don't think that's a good idea." I say. "C'mon Zara please just trust me and could you just give me a chance, I'm just tryna feed you girl not get you pregnant." He says as we both burst into laughter. "Alright fine. Let's go"

>>>>>

"Oh my word , so he totally caught you cheating but he didn't say anything?" Jordan asks as he laughs. "I know right, it was so scary cause, it was like a staring contest, we just looked at each other then he looked away." I say. Jordan and I were enjoying out burgers. He took me to a food joint called Roccomamas that most students like because it has really great music and very friendly people and a unique style and not to mention the best burgers ever. "I'm just gonna say it. Your teacher totally had a crush on you" Jordan says. "No way that's not even legal." I reply as I take a bite of my juicy beef burger. "I don't blame him, you're really gorgeous Zara." He looks at me and I totally freeze. He lifts his hand and brings it towards my face. "Are you always such a messy eater?" He says as he wipes the sauce by the corner of my mouth. I move back and wipe myself, feeling embarrassed. I'm hoping he doesn't see the sudden change. "Don't be embarrassed Zara, I think it's cute" he says and I smile. He looks at me and I look at him. We're just looking at each other and he moves closer, I do too. Just as we are about to kiss. "Jordan, Fro, what are you guys doing here?" I jump as I see Trent and his hot friends walking up to us. God I hope he didn't see that Jordan and I were super close. "It's a fucking food joint dude, we obviously here for lunch" Jordan says , sounding very annoyed. What's the deal with these two anyways.

"Why are you here with him Fro?" Trent asks. "Why can't I be here with him?" I ask as I cross my arms. "Well I don't know , I just thought you had taste. Jordan is a fucking jerk." He replies. "And you're not?" I ask. "Fro trust me, don't , with Jordan." He says as I notice his jaw clench. Who the hell does he think he is, my dad, he is commanding me. "You can't fucking tell me what to do Trent, what I do with whoever has nothing to do with you, stay out of my business. C'mon Jordan let's go." I say as I grab my bag and we go to the till. I take out my money to pay. "It's ok Zara, I got it." He says. "No I can't let you do that." I say to him. "Well I'm the one who insisted on taking you out so I'm paying" he says and we look at each other. Challenging each other. "You guys are the cutest couple ever" the lady by the cashier says. "Ohh no we're..." I say as Jordan cuts me off. "Thank you so much" Jordan says to the lady and he smiles as he gives her his card. Guess I lost this round.

We walk out the food joint as we head to Jordan's car. Green BMW with red leather seats. People are so rich. We reach his car as he comes to open the door for me. Ok that was so cheesy. "Look at you tryna be a gentleman, that's really cute." I say as I walk into the car and he shuts the door as I see him laughing as he makes his way towards the driver seat. "Well I'm not trying to be a gentlemen, I was one from birth Zara" he says as he pulls out the parking lot.

I stare out the window as we drive through the quiet town.

TRENTS POV

I'm sitting in the cafeteria waiting for Zara to show up and sit with her friends. Amber is sitting on my lap busy kissing on my neck. I keep on checking the table where Zara and her friends sit, but she never shows up. I move Amber off my lap and I head towards the table. "Hey uhhh..." I stutter trying to remember her name. "Chloe" she says. "Right Chloe sorry, where is Zara?" I get straight to the point. "Uhh ofcoz this is about Zara, well she went out with Jordan" she says as my jaw clenches. I should have known. I storm off as I hear Chloe say "Jeez, you're welcome"

By the time I get back to the table, I'm happy to see that it's just the guys. Matt, Dave and Joey. "Sup guys let's go over to Roccomamas."

>>>>

I open the door to Roccomamas , hoping that Jordan and Zara would be here. I turn my head as I see him about to kiss her. Oh hell no. " Jordan, Fro, what are you guys doing here?" I say as I make my way over to them."It's a fucking food joint dude, we're obviously here for lunch." Jordan says as I sense that he is annoyed because I disturbed him. "Why are you here with him Fro?" I ask. "Why can't I be here with him?" She asks looking as if she's challenging me. Calm down Trent, don't say something stupid or you'll piss her off. "Well I don't know, I just thought you had taste. Jordan is a fucking jerk." Wow why did I say that, I mean it's true but why did I say that. "And you're not?" She asks. I don't wanna sound jealous or obsessed but she doesn't know Jordan, I mean I'm not an angel eigher but Jordan is Jordan. "Fro, trust me, don't with Jordan." I say as I try my best not to make it sound like a command. "You can't fucking tell me what to do Trent, what I do with whoever has nothing to do with you, stay out of my business. C'mon Jordan, let's go." She says as we grabs her bag and walks away. I look at Jordan and he smirks then winks at me. Jerk.

A/N

Wassup guys. Another update.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as much as I did.

Anyways please vote.like and comment

Lots of love
Peaches