chapter 16:shut up and make me feel good

The following chapter includes sexual scene intended for an 18+ audience.

I was planning on bathing but that takes longer so I decided to shower instead. Trent and I almost kiss, the first time was great and I wanted it to happen again but I had to take a shower. I didn't wash my hair as I was too lazy to dry it. I turned the shower off and I didn't wipe myself dry this time I just took my towel and wrapped it around as I brushed my teeth. As I open the door , I come face to face with Trent. "Uhmm I'm sorry, I just thought you're done so I was just looking for the toilet." He says. "Uhhh yeah sure no problem." I say as water drips down my wet body and my face as it goes to my lips. Trent looks at my lips then he bites his lips and I see him undressing me with his eyes. I look at him then I walk past him ,making my way to my room.

>>>

"What movie you're watching?" I ask as I make my way next to Trent, holding a bowl of buttered popcorn. I wore grey sweatpants and a white tank top with my superman socks. I had my hair tied in a messy bun, with strands of curls down next to my ears. I walk in the room as Trent's eyes follow me. "Damn, how do you look so hot in sweatpants" he says. "Awww thank you" I say back.

"So what movie you're watching?" I ask again. "The notebook." He says. "Trent Anderson watching romance." I ask indinial. "You say that as if it's a bad thing." He replies. "Well I would never expect you to be the romantic type." I say. "Well first of all, I'm not romantic I'm just into really good romance stories, that's all." He says. "Why you getting defensive?" I say, trying to annoy him. "Wow ok, you gon be like that now?" He asks. As I smirk "Like what?" I ask in a flirtatious way. He looks at me."I'm just aski..." I say as he kisses me hungrily. His right hand is on my neck and his other hand is somewhere on the couch. My one hand is holding onto his hand on my neck.  The other is on his chest. I feel his tongue begging for entrance in my mouth as I let it in. Our tongues are now dancing and he breaks the kiss then he kisses my neck and he nibbles around my ear, causing a sexy moan to escape my mouth. "Damn if you don't stop scratching my neck like that you will regret it." He says as he continues kissing my jaw and neck. I break the kiss as I look at him. "Wanna uhmm go upstairs, you know to my room?" I ask. He looks at me shocked. "Uhmm, I don't know, are you sure that's a good idea?" He asks me but I'm in another world and I need to be satisfied right now. I look at him before I jump on his lap and I kiss him hungrily. Then he grabs onto my ass as I grind on him and I move up and down, grinding on him. I kiss his neck and he starts to moan. "Damn Fro...uhhh...fuck... you're fucking beautiful." He says. "Shut up, I say as I kiss him then I bite his lip and I suck it. He stands up while holding me on my ass and he climbs up the stairs as I direct him to my room. Thank God it's clean. I open the door for him as he sits on my bed with me on top of him.

I am making out with Trent Anderson the hottest guy in school but also the bad boy of the school. He is sitting on my bed in my room. It's only been a week, damn I'm quick. But wait, should I really be doing this. I mean yes I'm horny but I hardly know the guy. Oh well, no one will get hurt. Trent turns so that my back is on the bed and he is on top of me. Missionary style. Then he starts grinding on me as I feel that he's already hard. He kisses my neck as he massages my breast with his hand. He then takes my shirt off revealing my black lacy bra, as I take his shirt off and I take my time to study his defined abs. "Like what you see?" He asks as he smirks. "Shut up" I say as I pull him into a kiss then his lips abandon mine as they travel down my neck then my temple then he unclamps my bra, revealing my nipples. He then sucks on my right nipple as he massages the other. "Trent" I moan out his name. He holds onto the waistband of my sweatpants as I lift myself off the bed so that he can remove my pants. Thank God I'm wearing matching underwear. He kisses my stomach then he kisses my hip bone circling around the area of my vagina. He kisses the lace of my underwear. Then he removes my panties as he spreads my legs far apart, now I'm fully naked. He then removes his pants so that he's in his briefs. He kisses the inside of my thigh and he gets closer to my entrance but he doesnt touch it, i feel his breath. I lift my hips up to meet his mouth but he moves his head back. I look at him and I pout. "Trent please" I say as he stares at me. "You sure about this Fro?" He asks as he still kisses me. "Shhh, dont ruin this mome..." he cuts me off as his tongue starts circling my clit. "Oh God" I moan. His lips are cold and he feels so good. I roll my eyes at the back of my head as my head snaps back. "Oh Trent" I moan. He spreads my legs wider. I close my eyes as I enjoy the pleasure. "Look at me" he says. "Huh?" I ask. "I want you to look at me so I can see how good I make you feel" he says as his tongue circles my clit. I look at him and I pull his hair as he groans. "Fuck, if you do that I'll cum" he says. "Oh yes, yes, yes" I moan as he starts fingering me, immediately finding my g-spot. I notice him putting his hand in his underwear as he starts stroking himself "Cum for me Fro" he says as his fingers move in and out of me even faster. I hold onto his other arm. "Trent I'm gonna...oh" I moan. "Release babe" he says as I release myself onto his fingers then he licks my clit again as I try to catch my breath and calm down from my climax. As I watch him release all over my stomach. "Arghhh" he groans. Then he lies on the bed next to me as he tries to calm down from his climax. "That was amazing" I say. "I thought you were a virgin" he says. "That's a story for another day" I reply.

"We should get cleaned up" I say as I get up to go to the shower.