Chapter 2: Nobody says no to Trent Anderson

I sat as far away from Trent as I possibly could, Trent put his head on the desk and he stares at me , I could see him from the corner of my eye , I tried to put all my focus on Mr Hobbs as he was teaching but although I was looking at him and seeming as if I was concentrating, my mind was occupied with thoughts of Trent like why is he looking at me , is there something on my face. "You don't talk much do you fro" he asks as he gives me a sexy smirk that just made my heart bounce in joy. "I'm just trying to focus on what the teacher is saying because I take my school work very seriously" I say harshly. "Ouch fro" he replies as he puts his hand on his chest sarcastically. "So I don't take my school work seriously?" He asks as he raises one of his eyebrows but smirking at the same time. Oh God he looks sexy as hell , the way his lips are so kissable, the way his eyes could control or hypnotize me. "You wanna take a picture and put it next to your bed so that everytime you wake up, you wake up and see something hot and amazing to get your day started on a happy note?" he asks as he catches me checking him out again as he smirks sexy again. Gosh this boy is going to make me fail Physics. "Huh, I wasn't checking you out if that's what you think , you just have something that is disturbing on your face and so I just lost concentration because it's distracting me , it's disgusting" I reply before I turn my focus back to what the teacher is saying. Trent doesn't say a word to me til the end of the period , I smile knowing that I just bruised his ego.

TRENTS POV

As I was making out with the slut of the school Amber , we are interrupted by Mr Hobbs annoying voice. "Mr Anderson, Ms Steele , could you please behave for once, we have visitors , Ms Steele go sit next to Mr Wesley." I look up and see her , where have I seen her again oh that's right, I saved her from Amber , she was awkward when we first met , but I thought it was cute.

I hoped that sir would make her sit next to me , so that I could admire how beautiful she is, she's different from all the girls that are in this school. I wonder what her name is. She catches me looking at her and i smirk at her. "Class this is your new classmate , could you please introduce yourself " Mr Hobbs says. "Uhmmm hi , uhh everyone, my name is Zara Wilson and I'm from Michigan." She says ,and I fell in love with her voice , it's so different , I wonder what she sounds like in bed.

Please let her sit next me to sir , I pray, "Ms Wilson, welcome to KESS, as these kids like to call it, you maybe take a seat next to Mr Anderson, Mr Anderson raise your hand so she can see you" Mr Hobbs says as I raise my hand and smirk as she makes her way next to me.

As she sits next to me , she smells like the amarula fruit , so good , her hair is silky black and fluffy as well as curly , she has the most beautiful afro I've ever seen , her lips are so perfect and her skin is flawless, she has the most beautiful eyes. I stare at her just admiring her beauty but she doesn't seem to be paying attention. "You don't talk much do you fro?" I ask, realising I just gave her a nickname knowing very well that her name is Zara. "I'm just trying to focus on what the teacher is saying because I take my school work very seriously " she replies, damn she's feisty. "So I don't take my work seriously?" I ask then I notice how she's looking at me , she's giving me the look that every girl i talk to gives me , she's definitely checking me out. I smirk then I say "You wanna take a picture and put it next to your bed , so that everytime you wake up , you wake up and see something hot and amazing to get your day started on a happy note?" I say. "Huh, I wasn't checking you out if that's what you think, you have something that is disturbing on your face and so I just lost concentration because it's distracting me, it's disgusting." She says as she looks away , damn no girl has ever made me speechless before , she just dissed me , now I was more interested in her.

ZARAS POV

After what felt like years of Physics the bell finally rings and everyone leaves before dismissed as Mr Hobbs shouts the homework. I pack my books as I stand up to leave , Mr Hobbs stops me. " Ms Wilson, you seem to be an intelligent girl, just don't lose focus in my class , I don't hesitate to fail a student , if you need any help you can ask me and I'll find a solution for you, I am known as the problem solver of the school." Mr Hobbs says as he tries to sound cool. " Uhmm sure thing sir" I reply with a half smile. "Good , you're dismissed" he says

I walk out the door but interrupted by a sexy voice "So you're from Michigan Fro?" Trent asks as he walks besides me to my locker. "Yes I'm from Michigan , I believe I said that in class but you weren't listening cause you were all over the queen B" I reply without showing any expression. Why did i say that. "So you've been watching me I see , jealous much, if you want some of this fro all you can do is ask" he replies with a smirk. "All I have to do is ask right,cause you just made yourself sound like a charity, satisfy the whole community, no thank you Trent , you probably have many people you're "probably" satisfying , I'm good" I say with a bitchy smile and close my locker and walk off to my next class before he can reply.

TRENTS POV

The bell rings finally , now is my chance to talk to her properly , let me just wait here by the door. "Trentie babe why are you waiting here for" Amber asks , "I just need to talk to Mr Hobbs about something , catch you during lunch?" I reply hoping she would leave before Zara walks out. "Sure babe, lunch it is" she replies as she walks off. Thank God , Zara steps out of the class not even noticing me, damn, I'm really interested in her even more now. I run after her. Having no clue what to say to her. "So you're from Michigan Fro?" Wow very smart Trent. "Yes I'm from Michigan, I believe I said that in class but you weren't listening cause you were all over the queen B" she replies , making me chuckle a little. "So you've been watching me I see , jealous much,if you want some of this fro all you can do is ask" I reply with a smirk on my face , interested in what she has to say ."All I have to do is ask right, cause you just made yourself sound like a charity, satisfy the whole community, no thank you Trent , you probably have many people you're "probably" satisfying, I'm good." She says as she walks off before I could reply, she's really bruising my ego , but I like her , I don't chase after girls but I chase after what I can't have. I'm Trent Anderson, I come from a rich family , the bad boy of the school. I can't go unnoticed , she will notice me.

A/N Hey Guys , hope you enjoyed that chapter , what do you think about Trent , is he too self absorbed , will he date Zara , comment , vote and like

Lots of love
Peaches