XXXI: Feelings

Heavy practice.

Exhausting days.

Sleepless nights.

That is how much it cost to get ready for a comeback. Specially when it was set to be both abroad and in Korea. For the past few weeks, Bangtan had been silent. Every now and then Namjoon found the time to post on Twitter but other than that, they were deeply submerged into their work. Recording, dancing, correcting, filming, doing photoshoots and modelling for the brands that had showed interest in working with them. It was exhausting. Really exhausting. But nothing they were not used to. It was like this every year prior to a new album release.

Still, mixed in between their schedules Tae and Jin had asked the members to meet with them one night. Their purpose was to speak about themselves, probably not telling their whole story like they had done with Yoongi and Hoseok, but just to let their brothers know what was going on. Seokjin had agreed with it, yet every now and then, he regretted that decision. He was afraid of losing his friendship with Namjoon. He was really afraid of the leader giving them a bad look and acting towards them the same way he had towards Jungkook and Yoongi. He had apparently accepted Jimin and Hoseok. But those two had been drawn to each other for years. Hugging, kissing, sleeping together. Honestly, it was only a matter of time before they both accepted their feelings and got together. That was the reason why Namjoon had not been opposed to it. Because it was nothing really new.

Him and Taehyung, however, were a whole different story. No one would've seen it coming, not even Jin himself. Yet, right at this moment, he could not imagine loving someone the way he loved Tae. There was no risk he was not willing to face for him and that is why everytime he regretted his decision, he reminded himself that this was for both of them.

He also wanted to be free, he wanted to be able to hold Tae's hand at home. To hug and kiss him without having to look for a dark place to hide. He wanted to proudly sit next to him or on his lap without the fear of wandering eyes setting on them. Specially Namjoon's. And he knew that to fulfill that wish, he had to be strong and tell everyone what was going on. He knew Jimin would not have any trouble accepting them, the real problems were Jungkook and Namjoon. The same ones responsible for their initially broken hearts and the main reason why the whole affair between Tae and him had started.

After a long day of practice, Jin and Tae found themselves at the kitchen as the time they had agreed to meet the other members approached. Seokjin was feeling extremely nervous. He had been so against everyone finding out that he could not picture what he was about to do. "We can talk about work if you are not feeling ready" Tae offered with a cute smile. Jin smiled back. He could not believe the kindness that Tae's heart harbored. He was so selfless, always looking out for him. He often found himself thinking that it should be the other way around. However, Tae assured him that it was not a matter of who was older than who. It was a matter of being in a relationship. Looking out for each other.

"I am ready. I am just anxious!" Jin spoke with a soft tone. Taehyung nodded. "I am too but it's just our members. They wouldn't harm us!" He said with a confident tone. Jin nodded, he was certain none of the members would physically harm them. When it came to words, however, he was not sure. More than once they had hurt each other using nothing but their own speech as a weapon. Heated in discussion, no one was able to hold back their worst side from showing up. It was human nature and Jin was mostly afraid about that. Last time they held a family meeting to discuss a relationship, they had done just that. Argue and disrespect each other. Jin was not looking forward to live that again.

"It'll be okay!" Jin said softly as he heard two pair of feet approaching the living room. Tae nodded with a confident smile as the pair exited the kitchen and entered the dining area. Jimin and Hobi were the first ones to show up. Hobi seemed to be nervous but Jimin was bubbly and energetic. Looking freshly out of the shower. The pair greeted Tae and Jin before taking a seat at the end of the table. They were busy watching a video on Hobi's phone. Every now and then sharing a soft chuckle between the two. Jin and Tae took a seat as well, holding their hands under the table as Namjoon arrived to the meeting. He was wearing his Koya pajama and a bright smile on his face.