VIII: Therapy

;-)

Kim Seokjin would never forget the time BTS moved into their new dorm. After having shared a tiny apartment with six dongsaengs for years, the new place seemed as big as a palace. He would also never forget when he and Yoongi chose to be roommates. He thought that having Suga to accompany him was the best thing ever. Yoongi was the perfect rommie. He was organized, quiet and considered. Jin loved to have Yoongi at the other side of the giant bookshelf that separated their personal space. He really did loved it. Yet now, he couldn't be any more grateful that Suga had left the room because had the rapper been there Jin wouldn't be enjoying such an intimate moment with Taehyung.

"Don't forget that we have some unfinished business, hyungnie" he heard V's deep voice whispering against his ear. For sure, Jin had not forgotten. The whole day he had been thinking about what he had done with V the previous night. Thinking about how wrong it had been, how he should be feeling embarrassed for crossing that line with the second youngest member, which by the way is three years his junior. Jin knew he had done wrong and while he knew that what had happened the night before could not be fixed, what was happening now could still be prevented if he was strong. Sad reality: he was not feeling strong at all.

Just like the previous time, Jin once again felt Tae's hands sliding under his shirt. However, this time they were not fast and powerful. This time, their movement was soft and slow, very much so. Running all the way from his back to his abdomen, with V's long fingers trailing around his abs. Jin just closed his eyes, his breath hitching everytime he felt the soft touch of Tae's cold fingertips pressing against his warm skin. Never had he thought cold hands could feel this good. He was well aware that V was lifting the fabric of his shirt up with every motion. But it was when the younger's cool fingers arrived to his buds that Jin finally realized that he was doing something absolutely wrong.

"No! Wait...Tae- ah!" He tried to speak, but failed after Taehyung pressed his fingers against his sensitive skin. From then, Jin didn't even noticed when exactly the younger had completed his task and had totally removed his pajama shirt leaving his upper body exposed. His mind kept yelling for him to stop but he was not listening, specially because the sensation of Tae's lips leaving a trail of kisses all the way from his nape to his neck and back was rendering him completely defenseless. Jin opened one of his eyes, only wanting to confirm two things: the door being closed and the lights being off. Right now, he had already decided to ignore his own mind's warnings.

The door was indeed closed and locked, which made Jin think that Tae had come into his bedroom to offer way more than innocent massage since he was sure that he had not locked the door. The main lights were off but the lamp in his bedside table provided clarity that Jin didn't appreciate now. He tried to break away from the younger's arms and extended his hand in an attempt to reach the switch of the artifact. Upon realizing what Jin's intentions were, Tae quickly let go of the older's waist, allowing the room to be showered into the sweet darkness that would be the only witness of their activities that night.

Having turned the lights off, Jin laid back on his bed with his arms laid next to his head, it was the invitation Taehyung had been waiting for. The younger didn't even think before hovering over the one he had until this point, considered to be nothing but an older brother to him. He landed his lips on Seokjin's, kissing him feverishly. Leaking all the frustration he had felt upon having been interrupted the previous night and the unexplained feeling he had when he saw Jin admiring Joon earlier that day. He was not sure where this possessive feeling was coming from but he knew that if he didn't act upon it right now, he would regret it forever.

That's why he lost no time in moving his kisses from Jin's lips to his chin and down to the older's collarbones. A pleasant and intoxicating scent filled his nose as his mouth tasted its sweet origin. Taehyung was lost in the moment. Hearing only the soft whimpers that left the older's mouth. Tae could tell that Jin was trying really hard not to let out any sounds but he was happy to realize that he was good enough to make his hyung was fail at it.