XIV: Surprises Pt. 1

Surprises come in all shapes and sizes. They could be big and amazing or small but impressive. The latter being the one Seokjin felt upon realizing that he indeed was not upset about the mark Taehyung had left on him. The glorious V of Tae's creation had been with him all through their fourth muster. Thankfully, the stylists always allowed them to get dressed in private and so all the wardrobe changes they had done during their stage had gone smoothly with no one but Hoseok noticing that Jin was hiding his front body all the time.

Hoseok, by the way, had gotten more intense with his stares. Jin was not sure if his dongsaeng wanted to deliver a message but he was not comfortable with Hobi always looking at him and Taehyung in a way that pretty much called both of them sinners. Sure, they were no saints, but that was their problem right? Seokjin was getting tired of that attitude and he had found out that Taehyung had also gotten tired a few days before their epic presentation at the *Gocheok Sky Dome. Jin really had not meant to eavesdrop but as he had tried to go to the bathroom, he heard Taehyung and Hoseok kind of, subtly arguing.

"It is not your problem, though" Jin heard Tae had boldly telling his hyung. "If you don't respect me, at least respect Jin- hyung" he had gone on making Jin feel little butterflies in his belly. Tae protecting him was a new. It was usually the other way around but Jin would not complain. "It seems like you two are disrespecting yourselves, Taehyung- ah. I don't even know how you can carry on doing that as if it was nothing. You know, feelings will get involved eventually" Jin heard Hoseok saying, he wanted to say that Hobi was mistaken but that would've been a lie. Specially knowing that since he was marked, their therapy sessions had become different. They would treat each other more carefully, prolong the moments as much as possible, deliver softer strokes and even kiss way more tenderly.

Jin was no fool. He knew those things were a consequence of feelings getting in the way. Which meant that soon, those therapy sessions would have to stop...for good! "I'm aware, hyung. All I am asking is for you to let us handle this. Don't intervene just as I didn't when I found out that you were dating Jiminie" Tae had replied making Jin gasp. He had taken his hand to his mouth, completely surprised by the news. Suddenly everything made sense. Why Jimin and J Hope stayed up late in Hobi's studio. Why the locked their bedroom at night and why they had been even clinger to one another. Jin didn't know how he had not seen it before.

"You do realize that there is a big difference between the relationship I carry with Jimin and the relationship you carry with Jin- hyung right? I am sorry, Tae but I can't promise you anything because it is very uncomfortable to me. At least try to behave when we are in public or being filmed" Hoseok had told Tae as his final words for that conversation. Jin ran into the nearest room to hide as Hobi left the place where he and Taehyung had been talking.

When it was safe again, Jin went looking for Tae, who had his face down with both his index and thumb pressed against the bridge of his nose. He hugged Tae from behind making the younger one relax. "You alright?" He asked only receiving a nod for an answer. Jin had meant to question further but his intentions were cut short by Tae's lips. Closing the door of the room they found themselves in, the younger was quick to corner Jin against the wall. Kissing him feverishly. Jin didn't put up any sort of resistance. He kissed Tae back with the same energy and giggling a little when his dongsaeng decided to start playing with his bottom lip. Tae was a being a bit of tease by sucking, biting and licking Jin's plump lip.

He opened his mouth a few times thinking that Taehyung was requesting entrance. He, however, had not moved his tongue into Jin's mouth making the older quite confused. Nevertheless, his doubts got shut down when Tae left his lips to kiss his cheek, down to his jaw and finally dropping to explore Jin's neck.

Seokjin held Tae closer in retaliation, moving his head to the side exposing more skin for Tae to kiss. With his hands buried in Tae's shoulders, Jin closed his eyes allowing himself to get lost in the sensations that Taehyung was giving him. Amazing, heavenly, wonderful. Even those adjectives were too little to describe how good Tae's lips felt as they made their way around his bare skin. "Have you already wash up?" Tae had asked upon having separating his face from Jin. The older moved his head from right of left humming a little denial tune with his motion. "Have you?" He asked in return with a low tone. "Nope" Tae had answered with a tiny smile "Together then?" He went on, making Jin smile as well. "Together" the older had confirmed happily. Jin had not told Tae that he had heard him talking with Hobi. Not only because he had not been meant to listen but also because his lips had been otherwise engaged the whole night.

Since then, the pair had been enjoying each other's company with more than a few sessions in between. Not really caring about everything that was wrong with what they were doing and ignoring the constant stares and stern looks Hoseok would throw their way. Which was pretty much what was happening now. With Joon working at the BigHit building and the rest of the members either asleep or working inside their own bedrooms, Jin and Tae found themselves playing the newest Mario app on Taehyung's iPad as they both rested on the younger's bed. "You gotta press the mushroom! Press the mushroom, Tae!" Jin insisted until Tae's character suddenly died.

Tae giggled a little after he lost the game. He found it funny how Jin would take it that seriously. "Let's start again" Jin proposed but Tae was quick to remove the iPad from Jin's hands, immediately after engulfing him into a tight hug. "Aren't you sleepy?" Tae asked his hyung. It was passed midnight and despite the schedules being a little loose, they had just done their muster yesterday. "Not really" Seokjin answered with a low tone. He wanted to continue playing Mario. "Not tired at all?" Tae asked again, this time hiding a second intention in his words. "No" Jin answered shortly, falling right into Taehyung's trap.

Jin had just answered when Tae turned the older's body around and kissed him. At first with sweet slow motions that soon became a bit more rough, Jin kissed back eagerly. He held Tae's biceps as the younger pushed him forward by the neck loving the nice soft strokes that Tae's long thumbs delivered into his face. Seokjin tightened his grip on Taehyung's arms as he lifted his leg setting it around the younger's waist. Not completely surprised to feel Tae's own legs tangling with his in a way that brought their bodies even closer. "I'll make you tired then" Tae spoke softly, instantly after delivering a new kiss to Jin's lips. Jin just nodded, throwing his head back to encourage Tae to move his lips to more sensitive places.

Taehyung did as requested, his hands sliding down the older's back tenderly as his lips got busy around the neck and collarbones, he now knew so well. Jin's eyes shut closed, seeing fireworks in the darkness provided by his eyelids, as his senses were going wild. Explored and abused by probably the most skilled pair of lips his skin had ever met.

Taehyung softly returned to the older's lips. Cupping Jin's face with care as he removed the hair locks from his forehead. He had thought of going all the way tonight. To make Jin even more his than he already was. That idea, however, got cut by both of their chellphones suddenly ringing the notification tone. The pair separated their lips immediately and took their phones into their hands seeing a message into their group chat.

Namjoon had texted all of them informing about a meeting they were to have the next day. Tae found it weird, they normally did those when there had been a fall out or a fight between any of them. But he was sure he had not seen any of the members fighting recently. "Why is this for?" He asked Seokjin in a low tone. "I don't know" Jin lied in return. He knew the meeting was probably aiming to solve Namjoon's and Yoongi's long issue. Which meant that they'd be discussing the topic of rapper's relationship with the maknae. A fact that was still unknown to Taehyung, mainly because Jin himself had made sure the younger didn't find out.

"Okay. We'll find out tomorrow then" Tae said with a smile, leaving his phone on the side and returning to hug Jin tightly. "We will" Jin answered softly as he stroked Tae's hair. Anxiety running all over his body. He didn't know how Tae would take the news of Jungkook's relationship. Last thing he wanted is for Taehyung's heart to be shattered. And on top of that, he was not sure what those news would do to their own therapy relationship. Finding out that Kookie was taken could possibly not affect it but Tae finding out that Jin knew about it and had kept it a secret...well, that was a bigger problem.

•-----•-----•-----•-----•-----•-----•
Reference:

Gocheok Sky Dome: Venue where BTS' fourth muster took place. January 13, 2018.

•-----•-----•-----•-----•-----•-----•

Hello dear readers!

I am so sorry that I made you wait longer for the update! I was bit too busy. However, to make up for it, this week there'll be double update featuring a scene that was already presented in Book One...with its consequences for the Taejin couple, of course!

I hope you are enjoying the story!
Let me know what you think of this chapter.

Thank you for all your votes, comments and messages!!
Love you all,
Palju ^.^