XV: The Last Time

;-)

Maybe one last time!

Seokjin really had no idea of how many times he had repeated that same phrase to himself, ultimately for it to be completely ignored. Despite making up his mind, one, two, three or thousands of times, he could never be strong enough to resist Taehyung.

He didn't even know when exactly had Taehyung become so dangerous to him. When he started feeling weak under his gaze or when he started shivering with his touch. The only thing Jin knew for sure was that what they were doing would soon bring bad consequences. Specially now that Hoseok knew. Still, knowing about the consequences was not good enough for Jin to stop. Not even close to good enough. Everytime Tae kissed him, he relinquished all his sane thoughts in exchange of the amazing feeling the younger could provide to him.

And that was exactly what was going on now. They not only had faced a really bad scenario minutes ago, they would also have to wake up in a matter of a few hours for rehearsals. Yet, Jin could not let go of Tae's lips. Having asked the younger to stay had probably been a mistake, but honestly, there was nothing else Jin wanted more than to have Taehyung with him tonight. Their almost desperate and incredibly hungry kiss was enough for Jin to be willing to do anything Taehyung wanted to. He could feel the need in Tae's lips. It was such an amazing feeling, he would not let it slip away.

During their therapy sessions, Jin normally awaited for Tae to undress him. Tonight, however, he was feeling really impatient. That's why he started undoing his blue pajama shirt button by button. Though, as soon as his hand reached the third button, Tae's hand grabbed it, preventing him from continuing his motion. Jin was confused at first, but when Taehyung chose to leave the kiss they had been sharing, to get his lips to slide down his neck and chest, Jin understood a lot better. Of course, having a bit of a controlling personality in bed, Taehyung wouldn't allow Jin to do a job that was supposed to be his.

Jin smiled slightly, parting his lips and allowing soft whimpers to exit his mouth as Tae so gracefully left a trail of kisses and licks down his body. Undoing his shirt in a matter of seconds. As usual, Seokjin's mind had started to send warnings into his head. But by now, if Jin was good at something it was at ignoring every single one of them. He decided to put an end to those thoughts by arching his body, not so subtly, asking for Tae to deliver more kisses onto his skin.

"Taehyung- ssi" he called in a soft whispering tone. "Yes hyungie?" Tae replied, lifting his head a little before sinking it down again on Jin's neck to deliver more kisses and licks. Seokjin didn't reply. Instead he just pulled the fabric of Taehyung's, overpriced designer, pajama shirt up. Stroking and pressing his fingertips against Tae's toned back muscles. One of the advantages of working out as much as they did, was that they all have developed really defined bodies. Sure everyone had seen Jungkook's, Hoseok's and Jimin's more than once. Still, Jin was sure that no one would ever imagine what the rest of Bangtan hid under their shirts. A secret, that at least for now, was bestowed for their own eyes only and in this particular scenario, for their hands as well.

Taehyung removed his shirt in a rush. Not really wanting to lose a single second he could spend kissing his hyung. He locked their lips again. Their tongues didn't even wait to collide and twirl around each other as Tae slowly grinded his body against Jin's. The combined heat of their bodies sent a new rush of pleasure through his veins and concentrated in his center. He now, wanted more. Without hesitation, he broke their kiss and kneeled in front of Jin, who now wore that lustful gaze that Taehyung loved so much. He licked his lips a little before looking at him and smiling back.

Their eyes, however, didn't lock for long as Tae soon dropped his gaze down to Seokjin's soft silk pants that begged to be removed. He carefully set his thumbs under the fabric, instantly feeling the warmth of Jin's skin under his fingertips. He slid the fabric down slowly and sensually, completely different from the manner in which he had removed Jin's shirt. This, had a reason. Tae was afraid that Seokjin would soon come to his senses and refuse to continue. He knew that if he managed to get his hyung to his boxers without protest, then Jin would be his once again. That is why he felt really great when the blue silk finally reached the older's ankles.