I: Bad Dream

Days go by fast when you are busy. They fly away, actually. Sometimes, it's even hard to notice the gap between Monday and Friday. That was exactly what Kim Seokjin thought as he washed his face and got ready to rest for the night. *He had seen his roommate, Yoongi going with Namjoon into the latter's studio. Probably to compose a song or to fix a track. If that was the case, the two producers would certainly take long. Seokjin usually had little talks with Suga before going to sleep. Those were nice and very calming, it always helped him falling asleep. Tonight, however, it seemed like he'd had to fall asleep by himself. After several rehearsals, vocal training and a whole photoshoot, Jin was feeling really exhausted and he really wanted to sleep. He turned off the lights, making sure to leave a night lamp on for Suga to be able to see clearly when he came back from Joon's studio. Jin then got under the warm duvet of his bed and picked up a book, not really noticing when he'd succumbed to slumber and fallen asleep.

It was around 2:40am when loud yells woke him up. He turned his body around thinking that the sounds were coming from the street. However, his eyes went wide open when he realized that he could recognize the voices that were yelling so loudly. He quickly put on his slippers and opened the door of the bedroom. His eyes could not believe what he found. *Suga and Namjoon yelling at each other, dangerously close to one another. He quickly stepped out of the bedroom and ran towards the place where his two dongsaengs stood. "Hey, hey, hey!" he said as he used all his strength to push Suga and Namjoon apart. Soon enough, he saw Hoseok running towards them as well. He quickly grabbed Namjoon allowing J Hope to embrace Yoongi by the waist. "What the hell!" he heard Hobi saying as he pulled Yoongi towards his direction. 

"What is going on!" Seokjin asked as Namjoon shook the older's hand from his shoulder. Neither Joon nor Yoongi delivered an answer. "I asked you guys a question. Why are you two fighting?" Jin asked again, trying to use a harder tone this time. "Suga- hyung is at fault" Joon finally spoke, finally being able to free himself from the tight grip Jin had had on him. Apparently Yoongi was not willing to talk, he just turned around and walked away with Hoseok following him. "What happened?" Jin inquired looking as Hobi caught up with Suga's fast walk. "Let's go inside" Namjoon answered inviting Jin into his studio. Naturally the older accepted without hesitation. Not only did he wanted to hear what had gone wrong between him and Yoongi, who usually got along so well, he also loved to spend moments alone with the Namjoon. Why? Well, let's just say that Seokjin was attracted to the rapper. Really attracted to him. He liked his dongsaeng so much, it was almost painful.

Jin sat down on one of the chairs as he watched Namjoon picking up a bottle of water. He clearly was rather agitated. "Why did you fight with Suga?" Jin asked when Joon seemed to be a bit calmer. "Because that guy...he has stepped over the line, hyung!" Namjoon answered with a frown and a loud tone that Jin didn't really appreciate. "Did he offend you, Joonie?" Seokjin asked, still feeling really confused at his dongsaeng's allegations. Namjoon inhaled deeply and took a seat right in front of Jin. The older was not able to control his eyes as they looked at Joonie from head to toe. Even in this angry state, he looked really hot. In fact, in this angry state he looked even hotter. "Yoongi- hyung, he is...he is" Namjoon started but didn't seem able to complete his sentence. Jin looked at him expectantly, had Yoongi done something wrong? He allowed Namjoon to have a minute to calm his evident nerves. And just like he thought, after a little while, Joon was able to talk again.

"Suga- hyung...is going out with Jungkookie!" Namjoon spoke making Jin's eyes open wide and his lips part in surprise. Had he heard right? Two of his dongsaengs together? He had always known of Jungkook's liking for Suga, of course. How could he not notice when Kookie looked at Yoongi the same way he looked at Namjoon? Still, what he didn't know was that the feelings were mutual. "Wow! That's amazing! How long has it been?" Jin asked with a really high pitch tone, revealing just how excited he felt about the news. However, the cold look in Namjoon's eyes made his smile completely fade away. "Amazing? Did you just say that it is amazing, hyung? Don't you see the potential threats that relationship represents for us?" Namjoon asked making Jin freeze in his spot. Of course he was aware of how dangerous that could be. Naturally, if it was found out, not only Kookie and Yoongi, but all of Bangtan would be trouble. Still, Seokjin knew Yoongi very well, so he was absolutely sure that Suga must've also considered those probabilities. Therefore, it meant that if Suga had chosen to date Kookie despite all the risks involved, it was because he was really in love with the maknae.