XXVII: Completely

;-)

Submerged in darkness inside an empty house, only the sound of constant kissing could be heard. The sweet melody of lips clashing against skin filled the room. The night was still young and the stars were shinning bright. But not as bright as the pair of eyes that now looked at Jin from above. He was mesmerized by how amazingly beautiful Taehyung was. Everything he wanted now was to live this moment with him. In a way they had not done before. In a way that confirmed how much they loved each other and how much they belonged to one another. If Jin wanted to make Tae feel loved like never before, this was the perfect way to start.

With his chest already exposed, Jin sighed and instantly smiled as he felt Tae's lips tracing his jawline. Slowly directing towards his neck and collarbones. He stroked the younger's hair softly. Subtly pushing him further down against his skin. He could feel Tae's mouth sucking, pulling, licking and biting all around him. He knew Tae was drawing marks again. Jin had no complains. To his concern, Tae was free to do as he wanted with him and his body.

And that was exactly what was happening. Tae traced Jin's body down with a line of kisses as his hands removed the soft fabric that still covered the older's body. Jin pressed his face against the pillows under his head. With his eyes closed enjoying all the passionate yet delicate attentions that Tae delivered into him. That, until he felt a little bolder. Jin lifted himself up and wrapped Taehyung around his arms. He had meant to set the younger under him but his pleasure- weakened body had not permitted it. So they ended up face to face laying on their sides. Tae giggled a little making Jin smile as well. Seokjin then lost no time burying his face on Tae's neck. Feeling like it was now his turn to give instead of receive.

He tenderly pressed his lips against Tae's skin. Traveling smoothly to his adam apple and jawline. All of it as he too undid Tae's shirt and tangled his legs with the younger's. Unlike Tae, who had taken off the silky fabric of his clothes in a slow way, Jin pulled it off roughly. Impatient to get a glance and a taste of what was underneath. Once off, he traced the lines of Taehyung's torso with his fingers. Clinging further against him. Making sure to let Taehyung know that he was Jin's as much as Jin was his. Tae sighed, panted and let out some heavy breaths as Jin's plump lips settled around one of his buds. He hugged him tighter. Feeling more and more restrained in his bottom half with every second that went by.

Seokjin and himself had been involved in this type of intimacy several times. Yet, this time it felt so different, it made Taehyung feel like it was a whole new experience. The soft strokes, the feeling of Jin's fingers burying in his back skin. The mad sensation of Jin's lips kissing every spot he found on his naked chest. Taehyung was getting taken to places he had never known before and something was for sure, he wanted more.

He pulled Jin's chin up, successfully landing a new kiss on his boyfriend's lips. They kissed passionately now, their tongues crashing against each other with both ferocity and care. They were not rough or rushed. Their kisses were perfect in all ways with mouths emitting melodic sounds as their lips created music on their own. Tae hugged Jin tightly before allowing his hands to travel down the older's back. Teasing a little when he reached the hem of Jin's pants by sliding his thumbs underneath it. Right before getting both of his hands under the the two layers of fabric that still covered Seokjin's lower body.

Jin gasped at the touch, feeling really amazing as Tae's big hands caressed and squeezed this sensitive zone of his body. "A- ah! Taehyungie!" He worded out when he felt one of the younger's finger's setting in between both cheeks. He could now feel Tae's hands slowly peeling off what was left of his clothes and he had no intention of putting up any sort of resistance. He only watched as Tae lifted himself up and pulled the fabrics off him.