V: Memories

The question took Jin by surprise. Not only because he had always worked really hard on his feelings not being too noticeable but also because this was a secret of his. It belonged to him and while it wasn't really marvelous, he wanted it to be his and only his. Seokjin didn't know what to say. Specially under the questioning gaze of his dongsaeng who so eagerly expected an answer. He knew he could trust V, he was his friend, his brother, he wouldn't mess things up. Maybe if Tae had already discovered his hidden feelings for Joon, it could be easier for both of them. Maybe then Jin could get Tae's help getting over his crush on Joon and Tae could get his help getting over his crush on Kookie. Though Tae didn't even know he had to get over Kookie yet.

It was a moment of hard choice for Jin but at the end he decided to tell the truth. What was the worst thing that could happen, anyway?

"I do" he answered softly, pressing the lock button on his phone making the screen go completely black. Somehow, he was not longer interested in looking for fancams of their presentation. "Does he know?" Tae asked not really making eye contact with Jin. He knew his hyung was feeling uncomfortable and the last thing he wanted was for Jin to feel upset. "No, I never told him" Jin replied after a few seconds of silence. Seokjin felt Tae's arms suddenly embracing him, he wasn't reluctant to the hug. He allowed himself to be pulled until his head rested on V's shoulder. "Why?" Tae inquired, delivering nice strokes to Jin's left arm. "I just can't" Jin spoke, deciding this was the best time to turn the tables. "Probably because of the same reason why you haven't told Jungkookie" he finished, feeling V's breath instantly hitching.

V let go of the embrace as Jin lifted himself up. The two of them finally seeing each other's faces for the first time that night. Unlike the hesitation Jin had had before actually admitting his liking for one of the members, Tae spoke fast and went right to the point "I haven't told Jungkook because I know he'll reject me" the younger confessed with a low tone. "He likes Suga- hyung and I think hyung likes him too. I don't want to interfere" he went on. His deep voice sounding more serious and a little more broken with every word he spoke. It made Jin's heart ache. He had met Taehyung when he was still a teen, he had been there seeing him grow up and learn to live. He had seen him go through amazing amounts of pain and experience happiness at its purest. He had held him tight when Tae felt broken and he had stood up by him when Tae needed support. Just like his other dongsaengs, V was really special for him. Jin never wanted to see the younger hurting. No matter the reason, he wanted to keep that box smile shining forever.

It was clear that V was oblivious to the fact that Yoongi and Kookie were sleeping together, hopefully just sleeping, as they spoke. Should Jin be the one to tell him? He was not sure. The secret wasn't his and neither Jungkook nor Yoongi were aware of the fact that Jin knew about their relationship. Maybe the best choice was just to remain quiet about it. "I understand how you feel, V- shi" Jin said, trying to make Tae feel better about his own situation. "You are sure that Jooni- hyung will reject you too?" V asked innocently. Seokjin nodded "I don't know if he likes someone else, but he has made it clear that he is not interested in a relationship with any of the members. In fact, he is against any sort of romantic relationship between us" Jin spoke carefully, not wanting to reveal too much. He saw Tae's eyes opening wide at his sentence which made him wonder if he really didn't know about Yoongi and Jungkook.

"I see, but he should understand" Tae started, leaning against the couch to adopt a more comfortable, and definitely, more sophisticated position to continue their conversation. "We have spent most of our youth together, we went through changes and puberty together. It's only natural that feelings like those develop, even it its between us" Tae said with a bit of a wise air that somehow Jin found to be very attractive. "Exactly. I think that too, plus we all know this happens in a lot of groups. You know, for example..." "Yea, I know" Tae interrupted with a little chuckle making Jin let out a little laugh too. "Don't feel bad hyung" Taehyung spoke, leaving his sophisticated position to lean closer to Jin. "You are really cute and smart. You are also sweet and hard working. Not to mention you are worldwide handsome. Anyone would be lucky to have you. To call you their own" Tae said with a low tone. His voice soft as the whispering of the wind but his words strong enough to pierce Seokjin's heart.

"Same to you, Taehyung- shi" Jin spoke, now feeling a little shy. "If Kookie is not the one for you, someone else will come and make you understand why Jungkook wasn't the one" he went on. Jin was not sure why he was suddenly feeling flustered, but that didn't stop his thoughts from filtering in his words. "You're very unique, Taehyung- shi. From your gorgeous looks to your personality, you are special. If someone is lucky to have me, whoever gets you, can consider themselves the luckiest person in existance" Seokjin told his dongsaeng. His heart skipping a beat when he saw Tae's lips forming a cute smile upon having heard his loving words.

Silence started to fill the living room. Despite them knowing that Jungkook and Suga were in the dorm, it felt like no one else was nearby. "Jin- hyung" Tae called after a few minutes. Seokjin turned to look at the younger as he played with his phone that he was still holding in his hands. "Do you remember that Blanket Kick presentation?" V asked, sending shivers through Jin's being . He knew exactly what time stage V was talking about, it was now one of Jin's most precious memories. The stage they had kissed in.

Since the Blanket Kick choreo featured a scene of fan service that is up to them to decide what to do. On that particular occassion, Jin had been overwhelmed by the crowd. He was so happy to see so many fans enjoying the concert, he could feel the adrenaline running through his veins. The euphoria of the moment he was living right there had been enough for him to feel a little mischievous. That is why when the much awaited time of the fanservice steps came, he grabbed Tae's butt from behind, he had meant for it to he a playful gesture. However as soon as the eight count started, he shrinked his lips and next thing he knew, Taehyung's lips were suddenly on his own.

Jin remembered perfectly how he slid his hand down Tae's back at the soft touch and how blissful that kiss that been. Nevertheless, they never mentioned it again. He always though V was too shy to talk about it and being honest, he was too. It was better to leave it behind as one of the best fanservices they had ever given. Now, however, he found himself remembering the episode with a little smile in his face. "Yes I remember" he answered nervously but not really caring to hide the sensual thoughts the memory brought to him. "Did you like it?" Tae asked but Jin delivered no answer. He knew he shouldn't be following V's game. "Did you, hyung?" The younger pressed further. "I don't particularly remember" Seokjin replied thinking that it was the smartest answer. However, being this anxious, he had not noticed that his words have been more of an invitation than anything else.

"Let me refresh your memory, then" Tae spoke softly. Jin knew what his dongsaeng was talking about, yet he didn't move an inch. Truth being told, he had liked that kiss and now he was feeling terribly drawn to Tae. Terribly drawn to that stunning face and terribly thirsty to taste those pink lips. So without any hesitation, he turned his gaze to V. Their eyes staring right into each other's like no one else existed in the world. It was magnetic. So magnetic that they soon found themselves leaning closer to each other stopping only when their lips locked.

It had been a while since Jin kissed someone on the lips. Tae's soft ones were a perfect reminder of how good it felt. He didn't perform a single objection against the movements of the younger's lips. The kiss felt just too wonderfu. Tae's lips carefully pulled and suck his own plump lips making his heart race. Jin tried to move to the side a little but he instantly felt V's hand landing on his cheek. The soft gesture successfully keeping him in the place V wanted him to stay. It was a bit of a turn on for Jin to have his dongsaeng being a little dominant. Jin would've never fought for dominance against Namjoon and he could swear Tae would've never taken it passive with Jungkook. This was almost perfect. V's hot breathing landing in his cheeks was blissful and he couldn't help but to open his mouth upon feeling the younger licking his lips. French kissing, this was something Jin had little experience with but thankfully, Tae seemed to be a master in it. He delivered gentle but really passionate licks into his mouth. Slowly but surely exploring every corner of the older's mouth. Jin couldn't hold back the small whimper that escaped his throat.

He hugged V by the neck, pulling him closer to his body. Tae responded by intensifying the already passionate kiss and delivering soft strokes to his cheek. Jin knew that this was not particularly right yet he didn't want to stop. It was when Tae slid a hand under his shirt that Jin tried to pull away, but he was not successful. He tried again but Tae didn't allow him either. Jin was about to give his third trial at separating when he thought, that if he didn't want to stop...then he just probably shouldn't.