Chapter 26. Everything Is Embarrassing -Sky Ferreira

Ari's p.o.v

I don't like flying. Being in a metal tube 30,000ft in the air over the Atlantic Ocean is not fun. Not to mention the food is awful, it's cold, there are too many people and it makes your ears go funny.     Josh D had managed to make a logo for 'Bad Wolf' as we were now called in photo shop and put together a set list for us to learn. Did I mention the first gig was tomorrow night and we hadn't played together in over two years. The set list of covers went:

Fresh Start Fever -You Me At Six

The Mother We Share -Chvches 

Big Bad World -Kodaline

Fast In My Car -Paramore

Days Are Gone -Haim

She Looks So Perfect -5 Seconds Of Summer

•*•*•*•*•*•*•

"Hey Ari your bands up next" Sam said. To Kill A King had just finished playing their set. Everything went smoothly which would mean if we mucked up we would look at least 100 times worse. Alex gave me a light push up the steps and handed me my guitar. The stage was huge, at least three times the size anything we had played on. There was a lot of space for people to stand and a balcony around the top for people to sit on. 

Thank the lord we had the rest of today and some of tomorrow until the first show. We all messed up at least twice, Alex snapped a string and I was so pitchy I sounded like a dying horse. Hopefully the actual show will run smoother.

"Why are you doing covers? Don't you have your own songs?" Sam was saying as I handed him the set list when coming off stage.

"No" I lied not wanting to play my own songs. He scowled at me then walked off towards some of the staff.  

 Dan's p.o.v

 I sat on the floor where there would be a crowd of 10,000 in just a few hours watching Ari's band play. She was an amazing guitarist and an even better singer. I was surprised at how well they all played together. Ari kept trying to talk them down saying they'd be rubbish and everyone hates each other but they all seemed happy, accept for the drummer. He kept watching her and messed up a few times. I don't blame him though. The way she sings Big Bad World was cute. I think everyone in the venue stopped to listen to her then. When they finished Sam came over to Ari and told her off I think. When she turned back she looked red in the face.

"Hey" I said hoping over the barrier. "Don't listen to anything he says he's just stressed because we don't so anything"

"I know" She sighed. I hugged her and she lent her head on my chest. 

"Why don't we go eat. I'm hungry" She nodded.

Alex's pov

Everyone went to iHop to eat so I decided to get my camera out to do some vlogging. I'd promised my viewers I'd daily vlog whilst I couldn't do a sit down video.

"Hey there! It's the first proper day of touring today and we're in California at the moment" I said to my camera very aware of Will and Ralph looking at me. Other strangers we past in the street were staring too but I was used to that, it's not like I would ever see them again but I would see Will and Ralph everyday for the next two months. Feeling awkward I put my camera back in my bag and caught up with Josh D.

Ari's p.o.v

I don't like eating out or around others but Alex made me have some of his chips. I forgot what it was like to be living with your 'dad'. It was also pointed out that I was the only girl on tour which I don't really mind but Sam does because of sleeping arrangments. He tried to get me to sleep in on my own but Dan stuck up for me so I get to sleep oposite him now. Alex started to vlog his food but the guys all looked at him really funily. 

"It's like what Tom does but he films his self everyday and shows people what he does." I explained. They all nodded, probably still confused.