Chapter 4. Walk To Oblivion -Bastille Ft. Ralph Pelleymounter

Kyle's p.o.v

I was waiting down in the lobby for Will and Woody to arrive. I couldn't stop thinking about that girl. I don't know her name but I think i'll call her Miss Smith. She was like the girl version of Dan. Everything was the same, they were even wearing the same TKAK band shirt, everything apart from her eyes. They were a beautiful mix of green and blue so you couldn't call them a colour. I've never seen her here before though. This part of London was abandoned at night. Everyone locked their doors and waited until it was light to come back out. It wasn't a rough area but there were a few gangs, but you get that everywhere. I think it's because there are no night clubs, only two pubs the locals go to.

My thoughts were interrupted when the doors opened. I expected Woody and Will but instead Miss Smith glided in from the cold. Yes, she actually glided. She stopped and looked directly at me. I don't know how long we were stood there for but she suddenly squealed and fled for the stairs. "Hey! Wait up!" I said but she just carried on running. Well, at least i know she lives here, or maybe one of her friends.

Nicole's p.o.v

I took out the box labelled 'kitchen' and selected two plates and two sets of cutlery. I placed them on the coffee table just when the door burst open. Ari appeared holding two boxes of pizza and looked very red in the face and out of breath.

"Help" was all she managed to say before she fell flat on her face. I hoped over her and looked down the corridor. Their was nothing and no one around. I closed the door and took of her blue converse. I picked her up as best I could and dragged her over to the settee. The only thing I could do was wait until she woke up so I dug into my pepperoni pizza, switched on Ari's macbook and put on Bad Blood.

Kyle's p.o.v

I'm not that scary am I? Usually girls throw themselves at me, only because I'm from Bastille though. Before the band it was only Janna, my girlfriend, who gave me a second glance. At that moment Woody and Will strode through the door. "Hey!" they greeted me excitedly. "Hey" I said with what must have been an unconvincing smile. "Whats wrong? Janna not call you today?" they teased. I huffed in answer but they just looked at me asking for more. "Well, there was a gi-" "Name?" they interrupted "There was a girl that i've called Miss Smith, she's the girl version of Dan and she ran off" I just realized how stupid I sound but it was one of those things you were either there for or you wouldn't understand. "Come on" and they dragged me up the stairs.

After what felt like forever we reached the top floor. Someone was playing Icarus extremely loudly. I'm guessing Dan is going insane. To our surprise he was coping quite well. He was scrunched up in a ball with a pillow wrapped around his head. I thought it was hilarious but Woody decided to put him out of his misery.

 Ari's p.o.v

I was in a castle with three people, I didn't recognize them at first but when they hugged me I felt the warmth of Alex, Danny and Josh my other three best friends. When they pulled away it wasn't them though. It was them but their eyes were black and round. Alex grabbed my hand and pulled me threw a door that led into a forest. Snow covered the ground and topped the trees. It was beautiful, a winter wonderland. Alex still had hold of my hand when he pulled me onto his back. They began to walk making a trail of foot prints behind. We came to a clearing where there was a blue telephone box. It can't have been there long as it didn't have any snow on it. Danny opened the door to reveal a huge room lit with the glow of a turquoise tube that reached the ceiling. Alex lowered himself so I hoped of him. I walked over to the centre of the room and extended my arm out. Before I could, someone grabbed my wrist and placed it down by my side. Everything started to sway and merge into one. All I could see was different shades of white.