Chapter 22. Family Friend -The Vaccines

Ari's p.o.v

I had packed up anything important from my room and told Nicole to move in with Tyler, her current boyfriend. Dan had packed some of his stuff too and dropped it off at his mum and dads. He still had some clothes and stuff in a bag as we were now on our way down Charmouth.

Alex managed to skype me telling me he lost his phone and he's okay. He was supposed to be coming down to London tomorrow but I guess that'll have to wait until I can stay in one place. I still can't believe I've managed to drag Dan into this. He goes to America in a few weeks anyway so he'll be able to get away from everything.

.............

What are we doing in Charmouth? Well, this is my mums house. I say house, it's more of a castle. My family used to be the big rich family in Charmouth in the 1500s and thought they'd show off by building a castle and it got handed down through generations and now it's mine.

"Ari! We wern't expecting you until tomorrow." Daisy , one of the girls who worked here, said as we walked in. Tomorrow? Oh completely forgot it was June 21st tomorrow. Unfortunately it was tradition for us to host a dance during the summer. 

...............

Dan was trying on the suit that Alex was going to wear. I told him not to come but he insisted on  coming. Why, I have no idea. He came out into the corridor where I was sat on the floor. It fitted perfect, blazer, shirt and trousers.

"Well?" He asked as he twirled around.

"Perfect" I said. He smiled and sat down besides me. "We'll go get food if you're hungry?"

"Let me get changed" He replied getting back up and going back into the room. I looked down at myself, I should probably get changed to. I can't exactly walk around in a t-shirt and jeans this week.

Sam's p.o.v

"Come on Dan pick up the phone" I mumbled in annoyance. No one had seen him since Wednesday evening and that was three days ago. I think it has something to do with this Ari girl. He's not been the same since she turned up. She'd bad news if you ask me.

"Welcome to the o2 messaging service."  

"Dan call me as soon as you get this."

Dan's p.o.v

Oh dear. I had thirty missed calls from Sam from the last two days. 

"I'm really sorry I have to make a few calls" I said to Ari. She smiled at me as I got up off the bench and walked over to the railings. I scrolled through my contacts to find "Zsam". I put everyone involved in the band with Z because it makes it easier to find them.

"Dan! Where the hell are you?!" Sam answered before the first ring had time to finish.

"I'm in Devon"

"Dan the tours in to weeks! That band Prides that you begged me to come on tour with have spilt up and refuse to speak to each other." Oh dear. That's bad. "You'd better find another band but no more than four members." and then he hung up. He was really mad and I don't think any band would could to America with only two weeks notice. Well, maybe one band.

"Ariiii" I said as I walk ed over to her and sat down on the bench.

"Daaaan" She said mimicking my tone. I wrapped my arm around her back and began playing with her hair. She giggled slightly as I brushed the ends over her face.

"Come to America with us, you and your band." She looked back at me with a pale facce and blank expression. 

"I... err.... I'll ask the lads but I'm not promising anything." I pulled her into a tight hug.

"Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou!" I said over and over. 

Juliana's p.o.v

"Ariana, what are you doing here and who's that?" I said as she walked through the door, hand in hand with a tall dark haired man.

"I came early and this is Dan" She said as he tried to hide behind her. I moved her out of the way and took a good look at him.

"He'll do nicely, tho he wouldn't be my first choices" I said moving her back. She looked shocked.

"No... we're not..." She trailed off, taking his hand and pulling up the stairs.

Ari's p.o.v

"I'm so sorry about that" I said whilst walking through the maze of corridors.

"Don't apologize" 

"Sorry" He gave me a what-did-I-just-say look and I blushed slightly.

"But who was she and why did you let her push you?" He asked. 

"She tells me what to do and stuff. Like a teacher for how to be posh" 

"So you're a princess?" 

"No, I just own a castle" I replied. He rolled his eyes, not satisfied with the answer but didn't ask anymore questions on the matter.