chapter 41

Eun pov

"Well look who's back at school"

I looked to see who it was and saw the one and only Dae-hyun.

"What do you want Dae-hyun" I told him with an annoyed tone.

"Still haven't learn how to respect,me you little brat have you" he said about to thrown another punch at me.

I closed my eyes waiting for an impact but nothing ever came.

I opened my eyes and see the principle there holding Dae-hyun's fist.

"Dae-hyun this is unacceptable behaviour" he said to Dae-hyun, letting go of his fist.

"B-but he started it!" He told the principle.

"No he didn't! I was sitting here watching the whole thing! He didnt lay a finger on you!" I hear Jae yell.

"That's it Dae-hyun my office now" the principle said. Dae-hyun mumbled a few things under his breath as he was walking out of the cafeteria.

"I apologize for his behaviour Eun" the principle said.

"Its fine sir" I said.

"Well then, I'll be dealing with him now. If will excuse me" he said walking out the cafeteria.

"Aww you love me as friend don't ya Jae" I said poking his cheek.

"Shut up" He mumbled grabbing Ki's hand.

I laughed and we continued to talk till the lunch period was over. School was over before I knew it and I was already heading outside to the car.

I saw the car and went toward a it. I opened the door and went in the car.

"Hey how was your day" Namjoon said pulling in reverse.

"Fine. I got punched in the face so that was cool" I said putting on my seatbelt.

"What! Eun i thought you said you wouldn't get in a fight" He said driving out of the school.

"I didn't get in a fight I just got punched in the face" I told him.

"And"

"And the principal got mad at the person and went to talk the student" I said.

"At least you didn't fight back by punching someone" He said.

"Where are we going" I said looking at him.

"To the studio.  The guys are over there cause we had practice" He said turning to the left.

"Oh" I said before going on my phone.

I looked through Instagram and liked a few post and before I knew it, we were already at the studio.

We got out of the car and walked inside the building. I was in my own lala land and me being me  bumped into someone.

"Oh sorry Eun I didn't see you" Pd nim said.

"It's fine hyung, anyway do you know where the studio is cause I lost Namjoon as we were walking" I told him getting up from the floor.

"Yes you take a left and at the end of the Hallway you turn to your right and it's the second door on your right" He said making hand movement as he was directing me to the studio.

I made a confused face before saying "okay thanks hyung" I said smiling.

I walked away and followed the directions he gave me.

Once I found the right room which btw took me forever and I had accidentally walked into the wrong rooms twice but no biggie.

I opened the door and went inside closing the door behind me.

"Where have you been I was worried sick about you!" Jin said.

"I got lost and asked PD nim for help" I said calmly.

"Okay just don't get lost again" He said before drinking a sip of his water.

"O... Kay.. " I said confused on why he said that. I sat in the corner and did my homework while the boys practiced.

After their practice we went home and eating whatever was in the house.  I finished my homework at the studio so I took a shower, put on some comfy clothes and watched some TV before going to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys now I know what your thinking 'hey ash are you gonna say the same thing you said about posting and other shit as an excuse again' well good people.... kind of.

See I'm working on those book called From the Future.  And I think that y'all are gonna like it so I'm making a few chapters then I'm gonna post it on this app.

Also I have school.  So I have homework, test, grades, band, my depression and other things I have to deal with all at once.

I'm sorry for not posting chapters but I'm just very busy right now so please forgive me.

Thank you for reading my book it means the world to me that people like this book and hope y'all are having a great day/afternoon/night.

I love y'all so much and take care

Bye 👋