chapter 27

Eun pov

"Wake up Eun, don't want to be late do we" Jin yelled. Yup that's how I woke up. I got out of bed got dressed and went down stairs. I went into the dining room and sat at an empty table.

"Here you go" Jin said placing some pop tarts in front of me.

" thanks hyung" I said and began eating.

"Goodmorning" Jimin said walking in.

"Morning" Jin said back while I just gave a little wave back.

I finished my food and went back up stairs. I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I went to my room put on an oversized hoodie that belonged to Suga and put on my black converse.

I grabbed my backpack and went back downstairs.

"Ready" Suga said to me.

I nodded in response. We went out the door and got into his car. We drove to the school in silent until we arrive. I was about to open the door when suga locked the door.

"Um... why'd you lock the door" I told him with a confused face.

"What's wrong" he asked me.

"What"

"What's wrong" he said again.

"Nothing" I told him.

"Dont say nothing when there's clearly something wrong" he said rasing his voice.

"There's nothing wrong okay now let me out!" I yelled at him.

"No" he said blankly. "Not until you tell me what's wrong with you" he said.

"Ugh" i sighed in frustration. I saw the button where you can unlock the door so I waited a while until I pressed it amd ran out of the car slamming the door.

"You little something!" He screamed out the window. I walked in the school going to my locker. I opened it only for it to be closed again.

I turned around and saw Dae-hyun himself.

"What do you want" I said with a blank face.

"What I tell you yesterday brat" he said kicking my leg.

I yelped in pain, falling to the ground. He started beating me while his minions kick me joining in. I put my hands on my face to protect it. For a few minutes it went on until stopped. He kicked me one last time before walking away his minions following him.

I get up wincing as I reopen my locker. I got my books went to my first class which was history. I limpt all the way there until I reached it. I walked inside trying my hardest not limpt and took my seat next to ki-woo.

"Are you okay" he whispered.

"What, oh yea I just fell on the way over here" I lied.

"Oh well you should be careful" he whispered.

"Eun, Ki-woo, is there something you will like to share with the class" Mr. Lyinson said.

"No sir" we both said at the same time.

"Then I suggest you two be quite" He said.

"Yes sir" we both said. From there we didn't talk until it was the end of class.

Classes went faster then I thought and soon it was lunch. I sat with jae and Ki-woo as always. We talked and I shared my food with them cause I dont mind at all. We were talking about how Markiplier and jacksepticeye were probably the best youtubers besides Shane Dawson until I feel something being poured down my head.

I turn around to see Dae-hyun standing there smirking with his minions behind them.

"What the fuck man" I yelled at him. I felt him punch me in the face as my body goes down to the ground.

"Hey leave him alone" I hear Ki-woo yell at him. By now the whole cafeteria is looking at us.

"Ki-woo stop" Jae said putting his hand on his shoulder.

"Yea listen to your little boyfriend faggot" Dae-hyun said to him. Now that got me mad. I jumped up from the found and tackled. I started punching him in the face. I kept pinchimg him and punching him until I felt someone pull me back.

I struggled in there grip and yelled " let me go!"

"Eun calm down" I hear them say. I calmed down and look at the person holding my arms. I saw Mr. Her was the one.

"Come Eun lets go to the office to get this situated" he said guided me to the office.

All I know is that I'm fucked when Jin and the others hear about this.