chapter 35

Eun's pov

I went down stairs to get a drink if water since I've been in my room for about 3 hours and haven't had a drink yet.

I went to the kitchen and tried to get a glass from the cabinet, and key word tried. I groaned and went to get someone that's tall.... curse my shortness.

I found Jungkook in the living room texting someone. I decide to ask him since he's pretty tall.

"Jungkook I need your help" I said.

"With what" he said looking up from his phone.

"I can't reach a glass from the cabinet" I told him. He started laughing at my shortness while I pouted.

"I'm not that short" I said.

"Sure your not" he said giggling.

"Just come help me" I said crossing my arms.

"Okay okay I'm coming" he said getting up from the couch. We walking into the kitchen.

He opened the cabinet and got out a glass for me.

"Here you go" he said giving me the glass.

"Thanks" I told him.

" are you sure you don't need my to open the fridge for anything else" he said teasing me.

"Yah! I'm not that short!" I yelled at him. He just laughed and walked out of the kitchen.

I opened the fridge and got out the water jug. I poured some water and but the jug back closing the fridge.

I got the glass and took a sip. I walked back up stairs when I decided to go to the game room since I haven't played a single game in there.

I went into the game room and put the Xbox on the tv. I put on overwatch since that's the only game I could find.

After playing for an hour or two I got bored. I went back to my room and decided to watch some spongebob. As I was watching it someone knocked on the door.

"Who is it" I yelled so they can here.

"Its Suga" I here them say.

"Come in sugar" I said turning my attention back to the tv.

"Hey" he said opening the door.

"Hi" I said back.

"Why are you watching spongebob in the dark" he said.

"Because spongebob is funny and I'm to lazy to get up from my bed to turn on the light" I told him.

"Okay imma join you then" he said getting on my bed.

"Wait get ice cream first" I said. He groaned but got up to get ice cream.

He came back with a two bowls of ice cream and two spoons.

"Thanks yoongi" I said as he gave me my bowl.

He got on the bed and started eating his ice cream. I started eating mine till it was fine. I put the bowl on the side table and got yoongi bowl since he finished as well.

We watched a few more episodes until we both fell asleep.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(A/N hey guys sorry I haven't updated. I got sick and couldn't do anything since I felt like I was dying.

I feel much better and I will update soon.

Thank you for reading my book and I love y'all so much💜💜. Bye