chapter 38

Eun pov

"Eun wake up! Jimin stole your candy!" I hear someone yell.

I instantly get since, one no steals my food and second especially if it candy.

"What! Where is that kid! He so dead if I catch him!" I scream about to get out of my bed.

"Woah calm down I was kidding" I hear someone say. I look at the person and saw that it was jungkook.

"If you ever say that again and you were joking about it, I'm going to kill you" I said death glaring at him.

"Okay I wont say it again" he said taking a step back.

"Anyway, why on earth would wake me up" I said looking at him with a confused face.

"Cause Jin told me to and cause me and the others have to be at the studio" he said. "Now hurry and get dressed we have to gooo!" He said walking out of my room.

"Fiiinnnee" I wined and got out of bed.

I got up and went into my closet to get out a white shirt and a grey sweater. I pit on some ripped jeans and some black shoes.

 I pit on some ripped jeans and some black shoes

(His outfit^^)

I went downstairs and sat on the couch.

I got on my phone and started playing cross road. I was about to beat my high score when some on scared the shit out of me.

"Eun!" Jhope screamed in my ear.

"AHH!" I said jumping a little in my seat."No dude I would've beaten my high score!" I wined.

"Oops sorry" he said. "Anyway lets go to the van the others are waiting for us"

"Okay fine" I said still a little mad about the game.

We got in the car and I sat next to Taehyung. I put on my ear buds and started listening to Vixx.

I was looking out the window, looking at the clouds and guessing what they look like in my head.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I looked at Taehyung. I took out one of my ear buds and said "yes?"

"What'cha listening to" he asked.

"Vixx" I replied.

"Oh" he said and went back to talking to jimin.

I was confused on he asked that but decided to ignore it.

I put the ear bud back in my ear and continued to look at the clouds. In 30 minutes we were at big hit.

I got out of the car and the others as well and I follow them inside.

"Ah welcome boys hope you had a good break" a guy said coming to the guys. "And this must be Eun-kyung" he said.

He put hi hand out for me to shake and I shook it saying "yes, I am Eun-kyung but just call me Eun" I as I formally bowing after.

"No need to be so formal, I'm Bang-PD nim I am bts maneger" he said.

"Cool" I said.

"Okay boys you have work to do if you need me ill be in my office" PD him said to them before walking off.

"Okay hyung" They said bowing before walking to another room.

I followed them and went inside a studio. Another guy was in there and said " okay boys we have to learn these dances for you're new album love yourself answer okay"

"Hello you must be Eun, I'm Mr. Son and I'm bts dance teacher"  he said.

"Hey I'm the kid who loves food and makes Jin give me his cookies" I said to the teacher.

Mr. Son chuckled and said "well its good to know that, just sit on the floor at the corner and you can see the boys dance" he said pointing to the corner in the back.

"Okay" i said and sat at the corner.

"Okay lets get started"  Mr. Son said walking to the boys.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A/N hey guys sorry I haven't updated, I've been super busy with homework and band and life has just been hard right now.

But I'm good now and ill update more pinky promise. Sorry again thank you for 900 and some reads it means the world that you guys like my book.

Anyway love ya and take care bye!💜💜😊💜