chapter 13

Jungkook pov

I was sitting on the couch talking with Yugyeom when Eun came and sat next to me on the couch. I didn't mind that much so I kept on talking to Yugyeom. About 2 hours later they left the house. I looked at where Eun was and saw that he was asleep.

"Jungkook take Eun to his room" Jin said sitting down on a chair.

"Okay hyung" I said and picked up Eun. I went to his room and tucked him in bed. I left the room and retrieved to my room to sleep.

Eun pov

I woke up in my bed which was confusing cause all I remember is falling asleep on the couch. I just shrugged it off and went back to sleep. In like an hour someone woke me up from sleep.

"Eun wake up its time for breakfast" the voice said. It was a low voice so I assumed it was Taehyung.

"Mhm 5 more minutes" I said and went under the covers.

"Nope namjoon hyung said to wake up so wake up" he said ripping the covers off me, which didn't affect me. Next thing I know is I'm being carried off of my beautiful bed.

"Nooo! I wanna sleep!" I said as I snuggled into Taehyung.

"You're acting like yoongi hyung now" he said chuckling. I felt him sit me Down on a chair so I assumed we were in the dinning room.

"Eun wake up, here's your cereal" jimin said placing my bowl of cereal in front of me. I tried to keep my eyes open but couldn't. I let my eyes close and soon fell asleep once again.

Jimin pov

I gave Eun his cereal and started to make mine. When I came back to the dinning room I see Eun asleep but his head fell into his cereal. I giggled a little and took a picture sending it to the other members. I was about to wake him up but got a text from the others.

Group chat~

Jin hyung :) - aww that's adorable

Namjoon hyung ☺- why is he asleep on his cereal?

Jiminie😄- his head fell cause he was tired.

Taetae- don't we still have that fanmeet today?

Hobi hyung✴- yea that's why you guys were suppose to wake him up.

Jiminie 😄- sorry hyung.

Namjoon hyung☺- just wake him up and go to the studio so we can drive there.

Jiminie😄- okay.

Group chat over~

Okay time to wake Eun up......

Oh boy