chapter 20

Eun pov

I opened the door and saw a huge blanket fort formed from the entrence of the door all the way to the living room.

"What the hell happened in here" I said as loud music started to play.  As soon as I said that Jin popped his head out of the hut.

"Hey, mister watch you're language" he said glaring at me.

"Sorry but I may need to ask what the fuck happened here" I said.

"Boi if you don't watch you're mouth imma tell jungkook and taehyung to put makeup on you're face" he said once again glaring at me. (A/N btw taehyung left to the kitchen living Eun standing at the doorway, thought I let u know kay)

"I don't give a fuck" I sassed back with a smirk.

"Okay then" he said before yelling" JUNGKOOK, TAEHYUNG,JIMIN, YOU CAN FINALLY DRESS EUN LIKE A GIRL NOW".

"wait WHAT" I said in confusion. All of a sudden tae,jungkook, and jimin come towards me, grabbed my wirst and dragged me up the stairs.

"NOO! JIN I SWEAR I'LL GET YOU BACK!" I yelled at him. We went inside a room that had dress, makeup,shoes, accessories,wigs, and other girl stuff I don't know of.

"Okay Eun stay there, while we pick you're outfit and other stuff kay" jungkook said smiling innocently.

"Also you can't escape cause you need a key which only we have" jimin said.

"HELP MEE!!" I screamed. Taehyung got out many dresses which Jimin though that a greenish/teelish dress with white and a belt around it would be good.

 Taehyung got out many dresses which Jimin though that a greenish/teelish dress with white and a belt around it would be good

(A/N the dress he is going to wear)

Jungkook the painted my nails and toe nails which btw the smell was gross. I literally died for a few minutes. After they where dry, Jimin got some shoes that matched the dress and put them on my feet.

 After they where dry, Jimin got some shoes that matched the dress and put them on my feet

And surprisingly they were actually pretty comfy. They left my hair the same since its my hair and I ain't letting anyone touch it.

They did other things like put make up on and others that I don't know. They finally finished and told me to put on the dress.

I went to the bathroom put the dress on and looked at myself in the mirror. Tbh I didnt look that bad. While looking at myself I started to think why would they have these stuff in their room.

"Eun hurry up, we wanna see our creation!" Taehyung yelled through the door.

"I'm coming I'm coming, hold your horses" I yelled back. I opened the door and see Jimin,jungkook,taehyung ,and jin standing there with shocked expressions.

"Omg! You look so cute!" Jin said.

"We did a good job" jimin said.

"Yea, actually it doesn't even look like Eun anymore,well besides the hair" jungkook said.

"Okay let me add one more thing" taehyung said, running back to the room. He came back with a black choker and a mint green small bow. He put the bow on me hair and put the choker on me as well.

"There! Now your complete" he said clapping his hands.

"You guys do realize that I'm a guy right" I said.

"Yup but we wanted to do this since we first saw you" Jimin said smiling.

"Ugh whatever, can I change out of this now" I said wanting to change right this instant.

"Nope" they said popping the 'p'.

"Why not" I wined.

"Because we got some things planned" jin said looking at the others.

"What plans" I said confused on what's gonna happen.

"You'll see" he said smiling while the others just smile innocently as well.

Now I don't know about you but that's creepy.

-----------------------------------------------------------

(A/N Oof sorry about the cliffhanger.... again. Hope you're having a great day tho💜)