chapter 33

Eun pov

I walked to the cafe, my hands in my in pockets while my head was down. The walk to the cafe was 10 or 15 minutes away from my house so it wasn't that long to walk.

Once I arrived to the cafe, I sat an empty table near a corner. A few minutes passed by and Mark finally came. He walked to where I am and sat next to me.

"Eun what's wrong" he said me.

"Jin" I told him.

"What did Jin do" he asked me. I explained to him from the whole bullying thing started to when I yelled at Namjoon at the stairs. I told him everything I wasn't able to tell anyone else.  I told him everything that had happened. I felt like I can trust him. I felt that he was the only one who would believe me.

"Eun I thing you should talk with Him about this" he said.

"He won't believ me" I told him.

"How do you know that Eun. Have you talked to him yet, you need to talk to him" he said.

I sighed and nodded. We talked a little more when his phone rang.

"Hello"

"Yeah he's with me"

Don't worry Jin ill drop him off at the house"

"Okay"

"Okay okay bye Jin" he said before hanging up.

"Eun" he said looking at me." I think you need to go home" he said with a small smile.

"I don't want to go home" I mumbled to him looking at the ground.

"How about I walk with you to your house so you wont be by yourself" he said.

"Okay" I sighed. We got up from our spot and walked out the door. We walked to my house in confronting silent.

Once we arrived to the house Mark knoacked on the door. We heard shuffling coming towards the door. It opened and we saw Suga and Jimin.

"Thanks Mark" I said looking down.

"No problem" he said patting my head. He gave a little wave to Suga and jimin before living.

I followed behind them after closing the door. We walk to the living room and ivsat on the couch. I bring my legs close to my chest, hugging them, hiding my face in my arms.

"Eun" I hear a soft voice call out to me, which I'm was Jin.

"What" I said my face still in my arms.

"Eun Mark explained what happened he texted tge whole thing to me... Why didn't you tell me" him said sitting next to me.

"Cause you wouldn't have believed me" I tild him which came out muffled.

"What? I couldn't hear you sweetie speak up" he said.

"Cause you would have believed me" I said facing him this time.

"Look I'm sorry I told you I wouldn't believe you in the car, I should have let you talk first" he said as I was still looking down.

"Do you forgive me" he said. I looked up and gave him a small smile.

"Yea I forgive you" I said hugging him. He was shocked at first but hugged back.

"So does that mean I'm not grounded anymore" I said looking at him not breaking the hug.

He chuckled and said " yea your ungrounded"