chapter 28

Eun pov

We got to the principles office and Mr. Her knocked on the door and we heard a faint come in. We entered and saw the principle on his computer.

"Ah Eun is it" he said getting up from his chair walking towards me. He put out his hand for me to shake.

I shakes his hand and said "yes sir"

"Now tell me" he started "why would you get in a fight with Dae-hyun"he said sitting back on his chair facing me now.

"Cause he called my friend a faggot amd poured milk on my head" I mumbled loud enough for him to hear.

"But does that mean you could start a fight with him" he said.

"No but he was the one who started it he punched my face" I said pointing at my bruised cheek.

"I see" he said examinating my face.

"Okay tell you what" he began " I won't tell your guardians that you got in a fight or anything about this but you have to have detention for the rest of the week" he said putting out his hand.

"Do we have a deal" he said.

"Deal" I said shaking his hand.

"Now get out of my office" he said pouting at the door.

"Yes sir" I said bowing. I walked out of his office and see Ki-woo and jae sitting on a bench waiting for me.

"Hey guys" I said to them.

"Eun thank goodness you're okay" jae said. Out of no where Ki gave me a hug.

"Thank you" he said. I hugged him back and said " don't worry about it" and broke the hug.

"So what did the principle say, is he gonna call Jin" jae said as we started walking back to cafeteria.

"No but I have detention for the rest of the week" I told him.

"What about you're cheek" Ki said.

"Don't you uave make-up I can borrow" I said to him.

"Yea but you better give it back" he said pouting.

"Don't worry I will" I said as we walked back I the cafeteria. I grabbed my stuff and we began walking to Ki locker to get his make up.

Once we reached it he opened it and started applying it on my face. After a few minutes it was done.

"There done" he said grabing a mirror from his locker giving it to me so I can see it.

"Wow, dude you got skills" I told him.

"Thanks, anyway lets head to class before we're late" he said as we walked to class. I texted Jin earlier telling him I had to stay an extra hour of school to catch up on what I had missed and he said it was fine.

Look I don't like lying to anyone but its better then them having to worry about me that much.

School ended and I wentto the detention room where I stayed there for an hour. I'm just glad its only three days of detention since that's all the days left in this week.

The hour ended and I got out of the school. I waited for Jin to come pick me up.

I've waited for 30 minutes until a black SUV came in front of me. The window rolled down to revel Mark.

"Hey Eun, Jin told me to pick you up and for you to stay at our house since they're really busy today" he explained.

"Oh okay" I said opening the door to the passager seat. I got in and put my seat belt on.

"So how was school" he said looking at the road as we exit the school.

"Um alright I guess" I told him.

"Why what happened" he asked me.

"Oh it doesn't really matter" I said.

"Are you sure? You know you can tell me anything" he said reassuringly.

"Yea I know" I said as we continued driving. Once we reached his house we parked in the drive way and got out of the car.

We walk to the door and Mark opened it. We walked inside and mark said

"You can go in my room of you want, its the last door on the right" he said pointing at the stairs.

"Oh okay, thanks" I said walking up the stairs. I went towards the hallway and walked towards his room.

I opened his door and his room was actually really neat. I walked to his bed and sat on it. I took out my journal and started drawing.

(A/N okay ignore the diamond and the hearts in the picture, also that us what he is drawing)

I was drawing when I hear someone say " what are you drawing"

I jumped up as the voice startled me and close the journal shut.

"Nothing" I said looking at the person who was Jackson.

"Okay... Anyway Jinyoung wanted me to tell you that dinner is ready" he said.

"Uh okay I'll be down in a sec" I said still holding my journal close to my chest.

"Okay" he said going out the room. I put my journal in my backpack and sip it up. I put my backpack in a corner and walked downstairs praying to God that dinner wouldn't be awkward.