chapter 37

Eun pov

I got up from the couch and went to the kitchen to get a muffin.

I sat next to Jin and started eating.

"What do you guys wanna do today" Jin said eating his waffle.

"Lets go to an arcade"

"No lets go to the movies"

"Why dont we go to the mall"

"No went there last time! Lets go to an amusement park" Jimin said.

"Ooh that sounds fun, lets go there" I said excitedly.

"Okay amusement park it is" Jin said.

"Yay!" I said.

"First get dressed you're still in your pajamas" he said taking another bite of his waffel.

I went up stairs leaving my half eaten muffin at the table. I went to my room, into my closet and got out a hoodie with some ripped jeans.

 I went to my room, into my closet and got out a hoodie with some ripped jeans

(A/N what he is wearing)

I got dressed and brushed my teeth, combing my messy hair. I put on my converse and went downstairs.

 I put on my converse and went downstairs

(A/N his shoes)

I went downstairs and went back to the living room. I sat on the couch and waited for everyone to come down stairs.

"You ready Eun" Jin said coming into the room.

"Yup! Ready hyung" I said.

"Guys come on hurry up!" Jin yelled at the others. They soon came down to the living room and we were out the door and into the car.

The drive wasn't that long it was an hour or two drive. I listen to music and occasionally I'll draw on my phone.

Once we arrived we put on our mask and got out of the car.

(A/N his mask)

We walked inside after Jin payed and we had to decided what rides we should ride first.

"We should ride that one first" I said pointing to a rollercoaster that's really really high.

"Uhh I don't think that's a good idea" hobi hyung said looking a little scared.

"Please I've never been on a rollercoaster before and I wanna try it!" I begged him.

"Yea c'mon hyun it'll be fun" jungkook said.

"How about I sit this one out while you guys go" hobi hyung said.

"Ywa I kinda wanna sit this one out as well, it looks high" Jin said looking at the roller coaster.

"Fine lets just go on it already pls" I said getting impatient.

"Okay okay lets go" Namjoon said.

We got to go to the front of the line since we got passes to do so which is lit. We sat down and got buckeld up. In a few seconds the ride started and we were going fast.

I'm pretty sure I heard Namjoon and jimin scream in fear. We were going up on one of those hill thing and soon we started going down fast. I screamed in excitement with my arms in the air.

The ride soon ended and we got out of out seats. We went to where Jin and hobi hyungs are.

"That was so much fun! I said excitedly." Let's do it again!" I say.

"No! Lets not, how about we try to win some prizes" Jimin said.

"Scaredy cat" I mumbled. Well I think since I heard jungkook laugh at my comment.

We went over to a booth where there was a panda stuffie.

(A/N the panda ^🐼)

"Lets try this one" Tar said.

"Okay" jimin said. We all went to try bit failed miserably. We tried again and I won the panda.

"Here you go young man" the booth guy said.

"Cool thanks" I said grabbing the panada. Suva had one wolf while jungkook won a tiger.

We played other booths won some prizes and went on a couple of more rides. We ate some pizza and drank some coke.

After a awhile we head back home. I fell asleep on my panda on the way back to the house.

I was awoken from my sleep by jungkook shaking me. I got out of the car and went inside, up the stairs and into my room.

I brushed my teeth, washed my face and change my clothes into something more comfortable.

I laid in bed and watched tv until I fell asleep.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
(A/N hey guys! I know I said I'd update yesterday well wattpad decide to be a douche and delete the chapter I was working on.

So I had to post it today and plus I had homework and I had to study some test I had for school.

Also its jungkook birthday today yay!!!  Its his birthday today since it korean time but here in America his birthday is tomorrow but oh well.

Anyway thank you for reading my book and ill try to update. I love ya guys so much and thank you for 800 and some reads it means the world to me!

M'kay that's about it bye guys!!