chapter 17

Eun pov

I woke up on my chair with my head on the desk I have in my room. I got up and went downstairs into the kitchen. I grabbed the poptart box that was in a cabinet and went into the living room. I sat down on the sofa, turned on the tv and put it to spongebob.

I opened the poptart box and grabed a poptart. I opened the packet and started eating it.  A few minutes passed by and I finished eating my pop tarts. I put the rest back in the kitchen cabinet and went back to watching spongebob. In an hour or so Yoongi hyung came downstairs and sat next to me.

"Hey" he said still half asleep.

"Hi" I said still tired. We stayed in comfortable silence watching tv until the rest woke up.

"How long have you guys been awake" jungkook hyung said sitting down next to me on the couch.

"I dunno" I said.

"What do you guys want to do" Taehyung said looking at us.

"We could go to the mall" Jin said appearing out of no where.

"Where did you come from" I said pointing at him.

"I came from a magical place called the kitchen" he said waving his hands in the air.

"Okay then" I said.

"Anyways we need to get Eun supplies by Wednesday anyway" Jin said.

"Wait why? What's happening on Wednesday" I asked him.

"Well you're going to start school soon" he said.

"WHAT!" I exclaimed. "I can't start school! Have you seen what happens to new kids like me whenever they start in the middle of the year!" I told him.

"You'll be fine don't worry" namjoon said patting my head as he was standing next to me.

"I certainly will not be fine. You may as well start my funeral while you're at it" I said. Okay maybe I'm being a bit to dramatic.

"Don't worry about okay you'll be fine" he said once again.

" Now lets head to the mall so we can get you new school supplies and some new clothes" Jin said standing up from where he was sitting. We all got up and went to the car.