chapter 8

Eun pov

"Guys you can't just- well you do like a smurf yoongi with the beanie" jungkook said.

"Jungkook I swear to god " yoongi said angrily.

"Sorry" jungkook mumbled.

"Does this wash off" taehyung said.

"Uh... yea I think so" I said rubing my neck. Imma tell you something real quick before I get in trouble I don't really know if that's washable.... I know I know look at the information that's on the tube before I use it.

"What do you mean you think" yoongi said.

"Well... Hold on" I said going to his bathroom where I threw the tube away. I grabbed the tube and ran back downstairs. I read the information on it and sighed in relief.

"Good news is that it comes off" I said with a smile.

" and what about the bad news" rap mon said.

"Bad news is its going to take about 2 weeks to come off" I said.

" 2 WEEKS! I DONT HAVE 2 WEEKS, WE HAVE A FANMEETING TOMORROW!" yoongi yelled.

" before you kill us I have to tell you that.... it was j hope's idea" I said.

"What! No it wasn't it was YOUR idea" he defended himself. We started arguing about while the others just looked at us.

"Okay shush you two! Eun go to the corner you're in timeout for 10 minutes" jin said.

"WHAT! I'm not going to timeout!" I yelled.

"Do you want to make it 20 minutes" he said sternly.

"Let me go to the timeout" I said walking to the corner.

"As for you j hope you have to clean the dishes every time we eat for a week" jin said.

" UGH fine" j hope said.

"And yoongi you'll just have to suck it up for 2 weeks until you can wash it off" jin said to him.

Welp. That backed fired. Now I'm in timeout.