chapter 4

Eun pov

"Welcome to your new home Eun" they said.

"No way!? You guys live here!" I exclaimed.

"Yup and now you live here" j-hope said.

"No fücking way" I whispered. Well I think I did, Cause somehow Jin heard.

"Language mister!" He said.

" oops sorry" I apologize. Note to self don't curse in front of Jin.

"Come,on lets go inside" Jimin said, grabbing my wrist pulling me inside the house.

"Woah it looks so much bigger from the inside" I said as I just stared at beautyness.

" lets go see your room" j-hope said as he grabbed my wrist pulling me to the stairs. We ran up to what seemed like a gazillion stairs. By now I was out of breath.

"Wait...hold...on...let me...catch..my breath"I said in between breaths. "God! Why do you guys have a bunch of stairs" I said.

"I dunno"taehyung said standing next to me.

"Okay now could we go see your room! I want to see your reaction!"j-hope said getting impatient.

"Okay okay I'm coming" I said walking with,him to the last door in the left.

"Okay ready"he said excitedly.

"Yea" I said preparenig myself for it.

"Okay 3, 2, 1!" He said opening the door. Once I saw the room I was speachless. It was so beautiful.

 It was so beautiful

"Oh...my...gosh..... its amazing!" I yelled excitedly. "Its so beautiful how did you do it"I said looking,at them.

"Well jungkook knows how to,do art so, that helped a bit" rapmonster said.

"Well I love it" I said hugging jungkook. " thank you" I said.

"Aww group hug!" Tae said. We all hugged for a few seconds and let go.

"We'll let you settle in okay. Ill call you for lunch in while" Jin said.

"M'kay" I said as they all left. I started to look around my room waiting a while until I put my things where they belong. As I started to put my clothes in the closet I started singing little do you know by Alex and Sierra.

little do you know how I'm breaking

while you fall asleep

Little do you know I'm still haunted

by these memories

Little do you know I'm trying to pick

myself up peice by peice

Little do you know I

need a little more time

Underneath it all I'm held captive by

the hole inside

I've been holding back

for the fear that you might change

your mind

I'm ready to forgive you bit forgetting

is a harder fight

Little do you know I

need a little more time'

I was cut off by claping. I turn aroung to see jungkook, suga,and Jin at that door.

"Oh my god! You have such a good voice!" Jin said giving me a hug.

"What! Me! No!" I said.

" yea you do! You sound amazing!" Suga said.

"Aw thanks sugar" I said.

"Ya! Its suga!not sugar!" He jokingly yelled.

"Whatever you say sugar" I said smiling innocently.

"Aish this kid" he mumbled under his breath.

"Anyway lunch is ready" Jin said.

"Okay I'll be down in a sec" I said.

"Okay, don't take to long tho" he said ruffleing my hair before,going down the stairs with the others.

"I think I'm,going to end up liking it here" I told myself.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(A/N hey guys as you all know Jin's grandmother recently passed away.

In a Vlive the boys did rap monster said that the rumors are true about what had happened to Jin, which is that his grandmother passed.

He also said thank you for us supporting Jin and giving Jin love and comforting him about the recen news.

Guys lets give our love to Jin and his family about what happened. Lets pay our respects to his grandmother. Lets keep Jin's grandmother in our hearts and lets keep supporting them.

Also say thank you to all of the other members. Even to other bands or artistses that you may listen to. Say thank you to them for them giving us their music that we enjoy very much.

Just tweet,or dm them, or post something then say thank you to them in that post.

Guys remember that they are the same as you and I. They still have feelings, they still have emotions,they still have a heart. No matter what treat them kindly. And not only celebrities but to your friends, to your family to everyone in the world...

Cause they are the same as you and I

That's all I have to say

Thank you for reading my book as well and I'll update another chapter soon.

Bye 👋