chapter 39

Eun pov

I sat in the corner watching the guys dance. I mean the dance looks hard but I fell like I could master it, and let me tell you when I say I can probably I mean that imma fail miserably.

Right now they were practicing a song called I'm fine and it seemed easy. I payed attention to the moves carefully and I would do the move.

(A/N pretend this is him)

When the song ended I was panting as I was out of breath. I heard a small clap and when I looked up I saw Mr. Son their.

"Well done Eun, I didn't know you can dance" he said praising me.

"I didn't know I can damce either" I said truthfully. True though, I didn't know I could actually dance, like literally.

They dance a couple of songs, while I either danced with them or drew small drawings on my arms with a black marker I found.

Yea I know that I could get skin cancer or ruin my skin if I keep putting marker on it but I don't draw on my skin that often...... I think.

Anyway some of the guys had to do a vocal practice and recored some songs. So I was basically bored out of my mind on my phone.

I looked through Instagram when I saw an ad for anime con. Freaking anime con people, I need to go, if not then I'm gonna die...

I screenshot the picture so I show Jin and beg him to go, and went on crunchy roll to watch assassination classroom.

I was on episode 10 when some on tapped my shoulder. I turn my head to the side to see Mr.Son.

"Hello" he said sitting next to me.

"Hey" I told him.

"I have a question" he asked me.

"Shoot"

"Why aren't you in school, don't you go to one" he said.

" I do I just got suspended cause I got into a fight" I told him. "I go back tomorrow tho"

"Oh, why'd you get into a fight" he said.

"This dude called my friend something and he was bullying me as well and this girl pretend that I hit her and she told the principle and I got into trouble but it cool now" I explained to him.

"Oh sorry about that" he said.

"Its fine" I told him.

"Eun come its time to go" Taehyung said ruffling my hair.

"Okay, see ya Mr.S" I said to him.

"Bye Eun" he said waving to me.

I walked out of the room with Taehyung and went with the others. We went to the car and got inside. I sat bye the window in the back next to suga who fell asleep on my shoulder.

I put my ear buds in and listen to some music. I relaxed and placed my head on suga's and slowly doozed off into sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Sorry I haven't update in a long time. I know I know I'm a bad author, I just have a lot in my plate and I haven't been feeling myself.

Anyway enough about me I'm not important but hope you like this chapter.

Take care of your beautiful selves and I love ya all!

I upload soon kay bye!💜💜